away for a few days

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamgal042

Reaction score
My cousin is getting married down inGeorgia...dont know how much time ill have to myself where i wont beenjoying the comforts of having a big screen TV in my room....or if ican get online at the hotel we're staying at...we're leaving in an hourand i should prolly get packed now =\ should be back sunday, our flightleaves 2:30est. i promised my neighbor i wouldnt get married while iwas down there. hahaha i never keep my promises *evil cackle*

Have a great time!

We'll miss you.

-Carolyn

See, Jan, you're so wise!!! :D

I was just getting ready to say ... have a good time,Dreamgal. Don't worry ... we'll take care of Ivory foryou!!!

I'm back, Ivory's in one piece :D my friend camein and fed him and ash for me while we were down there. can anyoneguess how boring it was? REALLY REALLY!! i was the only one below 21there, everyone else came with guests or something, and my cousin gotdrunk at the rehersal dinner. i got my hair cut short though :D

whereabouts in Georgia did you go? Ilive in Georgia, was born and raised in Georgia. If it'ssomewhere i know, maybe i can tell you places to go next time if youget a chance.

Latest posts

Back