Anyone in Saskatchewan, Canada or Alberta

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmdegenstien

Reaction score
[align=left]:bigtears:We are moving aroundOctober 15th from Regina, SK to Banff, Alberta and are in a stickysituation. We can't bring all of our rabbits with us.....the HumaneSociety here won't take our rabbits unless I agree to give them $15 andlet them put them down if nobody adopts them in 2-4 weeks! No way! Theyare worth a million x better treatment.

Friends and family are allergic and don't want anythingto dowith the rabbits, and I figured that maybe someone on here would beable to adopt this guy at least:

Awhile ago, we rescued him from a horrible petstore, thinking he was agirl originally (he's only over 5 months old right now). His previousnamed of Polly is now Paulie, and he is SUCH a sweetie. He LOVES toplay, and is litter-trained. He is a housebunny here, but doesn'tmindbeing in his cage. He hasan AMAZINGpersonality, and makes us laugh all the time. He flops over anywhereand everywhere.

I wish that someone could give this sweetheart a chance that wecan't give him now :( It's so sad and I'm going to miss himso much....blah. If I could take him, I would...but it's just notpossible.

Wereally don't want just anyone to get him, and I definitelydon't wantto put an ad in the paper and have to give him upto someone for $5 and never know if he was okay. That's why I camehere.

If anyone could help, anyone, please reply.

[/align]

awwww that's so sad.. He is really cute. I hope you find him a good home.

Cristy

Oh I wish! :tears2:

It breaks my heart not to be able to take this little baby. :sad:

-Carolyn

I would take him if it wasn't for him being a buck. :(I simply can't have another buck.

I sure hope he finds a good home.

Hey there,He sure is a little cutie! I live inEdmonton, Alberta and you bet that if I had some form of transportationto Banff I would come and get this little guy. I wish I could help butplease keep me posted on him!:)~Erin~

Hey everyone -- thanks for replying. We put upflyers today just to see what may come of it, and aniceuniversity girl wants him!! She said what sold her most was how he is agood house-bun.

So, she's coming on Saturday to pick him up! I'm giving her a bookletof info that I'm going to print off, along with all of our tips forhim.

Yay :) At least we know that he will be going to a good home and we won't have to worry.

-Teri

We still need to find homes for the other ones.

It's so sad that we have to give them up....our family is like 'Ohwell, big deal, you can always get another rabbit'....what is it withsome people totally not understanding that rabbits can be loved withyour entire heart, not just cats and dogs?

I am so sorry this happening to you. Ican't even begin to imagine how hard this must be. I will pray thatthey all find loving forever homes.

At least here you know that we do in fact understand. Mybunnies are my babies. I love them with all of my heart. Some epoplejust don't get it.

Tina

I wish i could ... I am not living at home rightnow and my baby girl nibbles isn't spayed yet so it would be hard forme to take him he is adorable and i would love to have him.. hope youhave better luck.. i will ask some of my friends if they want him.. doyou have a number or email in which we can contact you at in casesomeone says they want him?

Thanks

Madhura and nibbles

Back