anyone else use a juicer?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katt

Reaction score
for x-mas i got a juicer. . .and today was the first day i took it out of the box. . .i made fresh apple juice and love it. . .

my mom thought i was comical because the FIRST thing out of my mouthafter i juiced some celery (okay, so i wanted to try it out with otherthings then just apples, and we only had tomatoes and celery to workwith) was "hey, this is cool, if one of the buns ever got super sick,and wasn't eating a lot, i could juice some greens and get em' to drinkit, or even force it down them. . ." not that it would add terribleamounts of fiber (or would it?) but get some nutrients down. . .mylater thought was that if people make slury out of water and pellets. ..then if i ever needed to, i could make a slurry out of pellets andjuice from the greens. . .and in some extra nutrience. . .

because, who care about my health, right? not when there are my buns to worry about. . .

and i was just wondering if anyone had a juicer and used the juice for their buns?

That's too cute...and what a good idea! I've never had a juicer...but it sounds wonderful!! :D

Back