anyone buy bunny Christmas stockings yet this year?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found mine at Pets At Home - maybe you could make your won if you can't find any?

Oh, are pets at home stocking them? That's good,I was going to order mine off a website called BunnyBasics(it's a UK website so probably wouldn't be any good toyou Turbotina:?). I'll not bother now, I'll just get them from Pets atHome.:)

Michaela and the girls:brownbunny:brownbunny:brownbunny

I don't get stockings. I pack some newchew toys, treats, and hay into paper lunch bags, tie them up, and givethem to the buns to "unwrap." It's lots of fun! Andit keeps them entertained while I'm away visiting family.

i seen some today in my local petshop.
all that was in them was a small chew carrot
small pack of rabbit choc and fruity treats
at the price they were i dont think they were worth it.
im going to order some different treats and toys off the internet and make my own

naturestee wrote:
I don't get stockings. I pack some new chew toys,treats, and hay into paper lunch bags, tie them up, and give them tothe buns to "unwrap." It's lots of fun! And itkeeps them entertained while I'm away visiting family.
Yes,this is what i have been doing for the last 2 years for the buns,mytwo boys think i'm just the weirdest mum ever lol,but i said 'hey! atleast i'm not the only one lol

but the bunnies really love them..i have to make a few of themthough ;)

hehe i even make them for my older sisters bunnies..she thinks i'm nuts lol

But yeah,i think it's much better if you make your own,you can put whatyou want in itand it will be cheaper as well,and it's justverypractical :)

cheryl

I bought mine from Pets at Home already, they're also selling bunny advent calendars too, which I bought for Jack :)

i've never seen pet related christmas stockingsfor sale but I was thinking of making some as I've never had stockingsbefore. Felt would be good to use wouldn't it? Like a shape sown like asock with a felt bunny glued to the outside. I'd love to have some homemade christmas decorations.

I was in my local pet shop today and I saw someRabbit/Guinea Pig stockings, that had a few bags of rabbit treatsanda wooden chew carrot, but I won't be buying it, it hasyogurt drops and I don't like giving these to the buns:?Sami,I think it must be the same as the ones you saw, I agree not worth itat all:disgust:

I think I'll just make my own instead too;)Although i'm considering buying a bunny advent calender:)

Michaela and the girls:brownbunny:brownbunny:brownbunny

Back