another addition!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luna21

Reaction score
I can't believe it:Dim getting anotherbunny this week! so im gona have 2 bunnies running around for christmaswhat a wonderful site:ptwice the fun!!!!!!!!!!!! he's a beigelion head gorgeous, he's 9 months old !!!

You are? how so? Congrats! 2 new babies in a week! that's awesome!

I just found him at this pet shop, I was so inlove with him!!!! So i came back here to tell my mum and she approvedso im getting him on tuesday when i get payed! I can't wait

yup, me and the owner are good friends!!!!!! Ican't wait to post some pictures with both of the bunnies together! Ima first timer for 2 bunnies, so i have a water bottle handy incase ofemergency ( fighting) / ( mounting) !! is there anything else I shouldknow when bonding bunnies??????

Thats GREAT Luna21! Lionheads arebeautiful rabbits!:)Do you know if your lionhead has a doublemane or single mane? Cause I just love the double manelionheads!:DThere just so fluffy and cute!!! Even though thesingle mane lionheads are too:)Have fun with your newbunnies!:D

Cassandra

I might get a new bunny too!But I don't know when and what kind of bunny it is going to be. Mywanting for another bunny started when I went to the petstore and thebunny there stole my heart, but today I went there again and they soldhim:(. But there's dwarf babies and I got to hold one:D.Congrats onyour new bunny!:DThe more the merrier!:)

Yeah, good luck with the Lionhead breed. LMAO :D J/K They're a lot of fun.

Latest posts

Back