Already? o_O

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
news?

My does seem to be different from everyone elses, they all have theirs in the middle of the day, lol.

I agree that it sounds like she is in labour. ihope she is doing ok now. Have you seen any contractions yet? They look painful :/

Let us know!

Hi guys

So sorry about last night. Nothing happened. Except lots of big poops. Lol. So not sure what the real cause was... :?I'll keep you guys informed.

Flashy wrote:

My does seem to be different from everyone elses, they all have theirs in the middle of the day, lol.

Your does want to move to another continent apparently! LOL!

^ ha ha yeh.

Ms Binky, it might be that she knows the time is coming. Given she is an experienced mum she might know she is near, so just keep an eye on her (as I'm sure you will :) )

I would ask her on Messenger, but she's offline...:grumpy:

I hope it's because she's too busy in handling things with Flore...:D

Actually I was at work :?I am so stressed that she will have them while I'm at work. Grrrr :?But anywho, lmao I put polar blankets in the cage in case she had them out of the nest and they would help keep them warm but she took them and shoved them in the cabin, completely blocking of the door. There is noooooo way she fits through :?:p

No babies. She's bouncing around and giving me small kisses after she's done sniffing me... I keep watching her.

Oh, hehe...well, glad she's doing okay...and you're doing a really great job looking after her! :D

Can't be long now, sounds like she definately intending on having her babies in the right place! Where its warm and you can't fit through the door!! LOL

Adorable:bunnydance:

Update??? :waiting:How is Flore this morning?

Hope everything is going well! I wanted to say, if she is ok with you, giving you kisses and the like, she shouldn't ahve any problem with you handling the babies. You will have to take them out and check them over anyway, to make sure there aren't any DOA or possibly injured from overgrooming. If she seems nervous about you reaching for the nest, take her out of the cage first, then take out nestbox and count/check the kits. Also a good time for first pictures! ;)Your smell on the kits won't bother her, your smell means good things like treats, food and pets.

Sorry guys

Been crazy. Yesterday I got up at 6, left at7, went straight to a burial, went straight to work from the burial so I worked from 10:30am til 9:30pm and got home at 10:15. Work again today... Crazy shifts! I'm absolutely dead.

Still no babies. Nothing. I think I imagined it the last time too as I finally got to feel her properly and didn't feel anything that seemed out of the ordinary.

Don't worry, I'll be updating as soon as something happens. Sorry for taking so long to answer. :?

Awww good luck with Flore!! I'm glad you took her to help her out!! =]

One of our shelter rabbits, Maria, is also pregnant. Unfortunarly, she's scheduled for an abortion/spay as the Vancouver SPCA doesn't tolerate babies. If she's too far into her pregnancy though, they don't want to risk it and may allow her to have her babies.

Maria is only five months old, along with her brother, Chan (Who is also the dad of these kits O_O ). They were dumped because the family was going away on Holidays. Who buys rabbits and dumps them just a few months later due to a holiday? Not to mention housing an unfixed brother and sister pair.

Savannah is only five months old, and I would never give her up over a holiday trip.

Maria has torn up all the newspaper and has made a nest out of it... I just wish she was given the chance like Flore has =[

-April

PixieStix: That's incredibly sad! I can't believe how cruel and unfair that is as well. She's still just a baby and already she's having babies. I will pray for Maria. I also have a bunny named Savannah too! Except she's 1 year old. She's going to have babies next year though.

MsBinky: Best of luck to Flore!

Latest posts

Back