Alaska State Fair Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tundrakatiebean

Reaction score
I took a lot of bunny pictures at the fair for you guys ;)enjoy!

IMG_0687.jpg

IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_0685.jpg

IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0680.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0677.jpg

IMG_0675.jpg

IMG_0674.jpg

IMG_0673.jpg

IMG_0671.jpg

More to come...

IMG_0667.jpg

IMG_0666.jpg

IMG_0665.jpg

IMG_0663.jpg

This guy was getting his hair pulled out by the one next to him. I know because I saw some butt fur get eaten.

IMG_0662.jpg

*munch munch munch* mmmm fur

IMG_0660.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

Get me out of here man!

IMG_0655.jpg

IMG_0650.jpg

IMG_0648.jpg

IMG_0642.jpg

IMG_0635.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_0631.jpg

IMG_0630.jpg

even moooore to come... tell me when to stop ;)

tundrakatiebean wrote:

HOW BEAUTIFUL :biggrin2:! He looks just like a horse, color wise and facial expression wise...hehe!

I am going to my first show tomorrow, to watch it with Tracey (timetowaste). I am soooo excited to see the English Lops and Tans! Lots of pictures to come from me, too :)!

I like how your pictures turned out. They are so clear and show detail with some depth of field.
It is neat how you can shoot between the bars and capture their faces.
Good job. :goodjob

Wow, from you that means a lot :)The trick is to use the macro setting, that way you get really good detail close up and it blurs the bars so you can't see them as well.

OMG! There are rabbits at Alaska State Fair?!? My mom had been bugging me and bugging me for the past month to go to the Fair. I'm like whatever. Oh had I known!

What kind of rabbits are those grey speckly ones? The one that Amy says looks like a horse. Are they Enderby's?

I'm coming next year.

~Diana

Latest posts

Back