Ahem......could you all raise your glasses

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaisyNBuster

Reaction score
Home of the white rabbits, , United Kingdom
Well my little sis Siobhan aka QTBunnies is 18today and has legally reached adulthood here in UK. So I justwantto wish her all the best and toast her double celebration(her 18th and passing her A levels with flying colours)!

------------------------------------

Siobhan this is your life........

It all started back in September 2 1986 I went round to Auntie Brenda'sas Mum went into labour at 3am,59mins later I had a littlesister. I will always remember this as the day afterwas myfirst dayatschool and Dad took me (which was a rarething to happen).

You was always a pleasant baby. Full of smiles and giggles

BABYS.jpg
.........You had to grow up fast as a lot of Mum and Dad's time was spent withour other sister Tracey who has quite seriouslearningdifficulties. You were a little star though and I just loved cominghome from School and playing with you. This is Tracey, me and you takenthe same day as the abovephoto
th_THEGIRLS.jpg

We have always been there for each other... even through your pottytraining
POTTY.jpg
LOL

Time went fast and soon you was at nursery........

th_LILS.jpg
th_S.jpg

We grew up having lots of parties. There was never a dull moment. Thisis me and you getting ready to go to one now
th_VANS.jpg

Your first day at school age4........
th_SCHOOL.jpg

Your 5th Birthday (You always were a poser! :p)......

th_SIOBHAN.jpg

Well Chick time sure has gone fast and we are all grown up, you18........
th_siobhan.gif
,me 22 with my own two little ones and Tracey nearly 20. I just want towish you all the best for the future and hope we have many moregoodmemories to look back on. I'm going to bed now we have abig night ahead of us tomorrow.

Love ya

Vickie xxxxxxx

Hi everyone!

I am so shocked!! Vickies just gone home and as she was leaving shetold me to have a look on here! Wasnt expecting this thread!! :D

Argh me on the potty! LOL! :p

Thanks everyone for your good wishes! And vickie, your a star!!

Siobhan xxx

P.S Siobhan is pronounced sher-vorn :)

It turned out that Siobhan's birthday wasn't as happy as we wanted.

The day turned out to be great and the evening was going well but asthe night went on things started to get ugly....... Ryan wondered offto find a toilet and got himself attacked - luckly it wasn't tooserious just bruises to his face and stomach and then Siobhan and herfriend were hit on by drunken old men and when her friend Simon toldthem to leave them alone he threatened him with a gun. I tell you itsjust not safe anymore at night.... or during the day for that matter.Things could havebeen so much worse.....:(. In the end wejust wanted to go home.A horrible end to what is supposed tobe a memorial birthday :X. Ah well theres always her 21st.

Vickie

Good Lord!

That's nuts! Glad Ryan didn't get hurt. Sounds likea bunch of Drunken Fools. What a way for Siobhan to beintroduced to the bar scene.

-Carolyn

Vickie, that is so awful. I feel so sorry for allof you. Thank God it wasn't any worse. I rarely go into Newcastle Cityon a night time now - there always seems to be some kind of trouble.Glad you are all OK - Jan

DaisyNBuster wrote:
...The day turned out to be great and the evening was goingwell but as the night went on things started to get ugly....... Ryanwondered off to find a toilet and got himself attacked - luckly itwasn't too serious just bruises to his face and stomach and thenSiobhan and her friend were hit on by drunken old men and when herfriend Simon told them to leave them alone he threatened him with agun. I tell you its just not safe anymore at night.... or during theday for that matter. Things could havebeen so muchworse.....:(. In the end we just wanted to go home.A horribleend to what is supposed to be a memorial birthday :X. Ah well theresalways her 21st.

Vickie

Wow! That sounds like a western cowboy movie, only it wasn'ta movie, it was for real, and you guys were in it! Happy tohear you all made it home in one piece. I just never think ofEngland being particularly dangerous, and think of your populationbeing so much more mannerly and "civilized" than what one would expectto find here in the U.S. Certainly would not expect the gunplay that festoons our newspapers daily, but I guess my impressions areoutdated or addle-brained.

Buck

Siobhani so totally feel for you my mum gets the baby photos out when i have friends over.

Anyways happppppppyyyyyy a level results and 18th and all that!!!!!!

Back