AGGRESSIVE

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitluvr04

Reaction score
Bugs is being aggressive. Is this normal for a rabbit that is going to give birth soon?

She is NEVER NEVER NEVER aggressive. I was trying to feed her an apple, and she

scratched me with her front paws and growled..is this normal?

If shes due to give birth soon then Id say itsprobley her hormones making her aggresive. She will probleybe back to her old self again after having her 'kits'

Oh how exciting! Good luck with thebabies! :D I'm sure she'll be fine after their bornand be back to her normal self again.

Is itpossible that she is having a false pregnancy? Didnt I read in one ofthe post that you didnt find any babies on palpation? I'm askingbecause...whenI palpated Chloe on the 16th, there was nodoubt that she waspregnant. I foundTWO babieswithoutmuch palpation at all. I'm by no means an expert, butjust wondering. Chloe never got aggressive.She would gruntwhen she felt threatened but never tried to scratch or biteme.But, even ifyour bun is pregnant....some doesdont kindletillday 34 or 35 (or so I've read). Hopeyour babies come soon. Lanna

P.S. I'm adding a pic ofthe nest box. Sorry this is the best one I have. But, you can see thatacross the bottom of the front of the nest boxis a board tokeep the babies from crawling out.

Latest posts

Back