Adding a puppy to the warren

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myLoki

Reaction score
My grandma's dog had puppies (accidental litter) again. We have one from a previous litter, but my sister has all but claimed him as hers. I want a dog that I will be able to take with me when I go. I have it narrowed down to these two little girls. I'm waiting till they're a bit more grown so I can get a feel for their personalities. :biggrin2:

2007_1028puppies0039.jpg

2007_1028puppies0020.jpg

2007_1028puppies0007.jpg

t.

I LOVE the second one!!! She is so cute!

What kind of pups are they? I know you have a rotti and a chi...so are these chi babies?

I just adore the white and black one :inlove:.

Normally I love the brokens but that first one just calls out to me. She's so cute.

I can't have any more dogs though - we have Lady and she's fairly old. We have agreed that when/if she passes we won't get another dog. For a while I thought we might lose her this summer but she's gotten so much better and I'm getting her to put on weight too (well - Robin is).

But I love the coloring of the first one - it will be fun to watch this and see what you decide.

Peg

I loooove the broken pup :biggrin2:! Of course, I looooove the one that looks like a "tort", hehe!

Three of the puppies died yesterday. I just found out there is only one survivor. Cause of death unknown. The black one is barely holding on. I'm devastated.

t.

Oh no.....I'm so sorry hon. That has got to be devastating.

I hope the last one makes it.

Peg

Oh Sweetie...praying for the little puppydoodle...

:pray:

Oh no, Sweetie...are you okay??

:(

Can you get the puppy and mom to the vet? Maybe she is not producing enough milk. Hand feeding may be needed.

I am keeping you in my thoughts.

Oh no. Hope they are ok.(mom and pup)How is your poor grandma?

Aww, I'm so sorry to hear about the puppies and your fishy. How horrible. How is the last pup doing today? How is mama? I'm so sad for you right now...

Hi Amy, Estrella is fine. My grandma took them all to the vet when she noticed they weren't acting right. Three passed away on the ride there. Acebache (the black one) is still holding on but looking awful. The vet gave him some medication for parvo which is what he thinks they had but he is not optimistic he will survive. I believe they were getting enough food because their bellies were always full and they hardly ever cried long before Estrella went in to feed them. Our weather has been fair so it couldn't be that. I just don't know what happened.

I just cuddled with Whiskey last night and let him sleep in my bed for comfort.

t.

undergunfire wrote:
Can you get the puppy and mom to the vet? Maybe she is not producing enough milk. Hand feeding may be needed.

I am keeping you in my thoughts.

Latest posts

Back