A sad thing happened here...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know who else is bad - skunks. They can cause a lot of trouble and damage too. It's spring time, which is when we have the most trouble with small predators... fall is bad too for racoons. We keep a live trap baited by the barn.

and yes raccoons and small predators can get in any small hole, even ones you think are too small. Geese are great for making a fuss about predators.

trailsend wrote:
You know who else is bad - skunks. They can cause a lot of trouble and damage too. It's spring time, which is when we have the most trouble with small predators... fall is bad too for racoons. We keep a live trap baited by the barn.

and yes raccoons and small predators can get in any small hole, even ones you think are too small. Geese are great for making a fuss about predators.

We have been lucky not to have very many skunks around here. You will see them once in a while, but not to often.

Geese are good for yelling about predators--unfortunatly, though, these were Brown Chinese geese, and they never stop yelling, about everything and nothing. You know, the dog walks by, the cat comes into the pen, a scary looking sparrow flies over, and it's Honk! Honk! Honk! That's one of the things we have been missing the most, is that goosey attitude all the time....

Geese are so hilarious, in a way they are like really clumsy cats, their own dignity is very important to them. If you "insult" one, i.e. pick him up, chase him, or sometimes even just look at themand laugh, they get very offended. They stick their bills straight up in the air and scold you like crazy. Then they will try to walk away from you and watch you over their shoulders at the same time, and will almost invariably trip and fall flat on their bills doing it. And of course, when you burst out laughing, it just ticks them off even more, LOL. They really have a ton of personality, and most are not nearly as mean as people think they are.

It sounds like a person/people to me. These are people who are sick individuals who are desturbed if they think this is just a prank!!! Morons! These are the people i just want to sit them down and slap the crap out of them!!! And yell "WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i am sorry but i think people like this have no lives and need extreame therepy! Chickens are always the most abused! because everyone just thinks of them as stupid creatures that no feelings or emotion, well i will tell you they DO!!!!!!!! This is why i am a vegitarian! they abuse chickens their all the time. im sorry if this outburst offended anyone. :rant:

[align=center]madeline[/align]

I learned on animal planet while i was watching animal cops that these two dogs were so agresive that they went in someones back yard that had lots of bunny hutches and the dogs just ripped the cage doors off, killedall the rabbits. just for fun because none of them were eaten! :bigtears:but i don't blame the dogs, because probublysome moron owner, abused them terribly. so it could of been and animal.

[align=center]madeline[/align]

wow, that is even creepier that the "beast" was able to get thru that very thick walling. it sounds like some bigfoot type of animal got in there!

Latest posts

Back