A orphan

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~BunBuns~

Reaction score
So after school my not so intelligentclassmates found a baby squirrel and were poking it with a stick.. itmade me mad but they like literally twice my size so theres no pointpushing them aside and getting the poor thing. Its mom got rolled overby a car.. so they were feeding it fries and coke.. poor thing... soanyway i went over and they had it in a plastic bag..so i took the bagand brought it home. I got the spare cage in my garage and put thesquirrel in there. With water bread anf timothy hay. My friend checkedthe phone book for wildlife things. We found one and i called. Theycalled back in 2 hours and im bring the squirrel to them 2 morrow. Itsin my backyard.. i wasnt allowed to bring it inside becuase my parentsdont like it when i do stuff like that which they call "stupid" becuasei so called get myself "in trouble". So anyway its outside right nowand i put a fence aound it so no racoons and such can come in. Soanyway the guy that so called "let me take the squirrel home" wants himback.. Now his in behaviour classes and i have to admit im scared ofhim. He is academically not able to understand when i tell him that itwould die if he took it on the bus and brought it to his apartment. Andthat i have a backyard. I had to lie to him that i would give it backto him or else he wouldnt have let me taken it. So anyway before i goto get bunbuns nails clipped and piano lessons im taking the squirrelto a wildlife clinic. So im wondering what i should tell this guy.. Hisname is Daquan.. so how should i "break it" to him. Im seriouslyterrified of him he is abnoscious (sp?) So what should i do.. i feelthat **** cuz on monday his gonna ask me wheres the squirreland arg! i cant stand him.

Tell him that someone saw it and they called a rehaber(sp?). They said it was illegal to keep it and came and got it.

Edit: You are a very brave girl. I am very proud of what you did. :bunnydance:

Tell him that because he fed it fries and coke, it died. :D

Just tell him that you were going ot bring it back for him, but itdied. That was very good of you to take it away from him -now the little squirrel has a chance to live.

________
Nadia

Thanks guys! You gave me a good laugh... i likethe idea that jadeicing said! I think he'll belive that one! Andhoneypot.. he would probably freak out if i told him that HE killed it!LMAO

Thank you

-April bunbuns and little squirrel (scrappy)

I agree, tell him it died, it was too young tobe away from its mother and it really needed to be taken to arehabber.

Make him feel bad.

Aw that's incredibly impressive what you did :) Well done you.

I totally agree with the others. Tell him it died. You don't even needto elaborate, he will understand, I hope, if you just tell him it died.

Chances are he is too ignorant/intellectually challenged to understandwhat he did was wrong, so probably wouldn't feel bad. But you cancertainly know that you did a wonderful thing :)

UPDATE

yesterday at 5 we took him to the wildlife clinic in bunbuns' oldcarrier (the cardboard one) he was moving in it but very week..couldn't get up .. hope his better tho.

Latest posts

Back