A Newbie Wants To Know - What breed are these rabbits?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peachylicious

Reaction score
Hello to all. I've just discovered this forum while looking up for more info on rabbits. This is my first time here. I'd appreciate some help in determining the breed of myrabbits.

FYI, i'm in Malaysia and the local pet shop i bought these rabbits from aren't so knowledgeable abt rabbits. Maybe someone here can help me? :D

Please refer to my next posting for the pictures.

This is Tom

Image078.jpg

This is Fifi when she was smaller

Rabbit1.jpg

fifi2.jpg

fifi.jpg

And now they have these 3 little babies called Tam, Choco and Blackie

Image015-2.jpg

Image032-1.jpg

Is anyone familiar with the breeds of Tom and Fifi?

Here's another one..called Omey.

When he was small..

Image068.jpg

Image059-1.jpg

And this is Omey now

Image032i-1.jpg

Please help me out ya..:colors:

Hi! Welcome to the forum! :)

Your rabbits are very beautiful! What sweet hearts!

I'm sure a knowledgeablebreeder will help you out as I'm not good at all at telling breeds. :)

:welcome1

Thank you for the warm welcome, spring.:DI am enjoying myself navigating from one thread to another. There's so much to learnand to see.

Hopefully, someone does know their breeds. I've been browsing in bigger pet shops but i couldn't find any shops selling rabbits like Tom and Fifi. Omey is more of a common sight in Malaysia, but still..nobody knows the proper family it came from.

Well, just from looking at the pictures, I'd say that Tom is a Lionhead/Dutch mix, Fifi is a Lionhead, and Omey is a Dutch. But that's just my opinion; I'm not an expert by anymeans :) It would help a lot for me and the other members totell what breeds they were if you put down their current weights, though. (In pounds, if you can)
Well, there's my opinion. Let's see what everyone else has to say ;)

i am just guessing in the wild here, as they photos (while very cute) are the clearest:

tom: lionhead. . .his color is a BEW sport which causes the dutch markings

fifi: lionhead or jersy wooly??? i really haven't a clue

the babies: mix, i would just lable them as lionhead mix

omey: dutch mix?

i would guess that all your buns are mutts. . .very cute mutts at that,they are totally adorable! you normally get mixes out of petshops. . .

katie

Latest posts

Back