A Lil Bounce'a'Bout

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elf Mommy

Reaction score
I tried Elf's new harness on today. It was ratherbig, but I think I can adjust it with the velcro. I took her outsidefor a while and she had some fun hopping around. I figure if I canstill go outside in jeans and a t-shirt, it can't be too cold for herout there :p.

The squirrels were chucking up a storm at her. They were more perturbedthan they usually are in the summer. Maybe they think she's going todig up all their nuts. Elf just shook her ears at them.

She enjoyed hopping out on the sidewalk, and then bouncing back to mefor pets. I think I could cause some accidents with as many people whoslow down their cars to point at her walking down the sidewalk. She'smy funny bunny. :D

No pictures, cuz my camera is still acting up. But here's an old one. :)

Yes, we still have green grass. We did have a lilfrost the past few days, though. It might make our grass turn a lilbrowner. :)When you live down here your blood thins. When Ilived in Michigan, I remember our mom FINALLY letting us go barefootwhen the temperature hit 70. Down here in Florida, we grab sweaterswhen it gets DOWN to 70. LOL Whole different world down here.

Elf is a Palomino (or at least a mix of one). She's a pet store babyand is now 3 years old. She's my lil love.
heart_ventricles_beating_sm_clr.gif

Latest posts

Back