a HUGE marking problem

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katt

Reaction score
so emma has been at her new home now for a little while (just got an update on her, she is doing GREAT. . . i knew it would be a perfect fit!)

emma's cage was in our living room, it was blocked off from winnie. emma's cage was on top of a folded up shower curtain, then a towel placed over that and finally her cage. we never had a problem with emma backing up and peeing over the edge of her cage, but we were always carefull.

the area where emma's cage sat is now being marked constantly by winnie. . . uncontrolably. she has peed over the area 5 or 6 times (and winnie never pees out of her box), and she seems to save all her poop for that area as well. i have vaccumed it repeditly, sprayed it with water/vinegar mix, and even went as far as trying freebreeze (normally i don't use the stuff at all due to the smell). nothing is working!!!!!!! it is the only place in the house she is doing it, so i am not worried about health issues. . .

any ideas on how to get her to stop?? i am going to pick up another litter box tomorrow to put there in attempts that she will just use it. . .

i am getting so fusterated with my normally well behaved winnie!

Maybe you should try some of that Nature's Miracle pet odor remover? They sell it at Petco and I have some for Rory. It isn't expensive. Maybe you could rent a carpet cleaner and buy the pet odor remover liquid cleaner (it's in the cleaning aisle at the store). I'd try the Nature's Miracle first. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back