A fun day today

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheryl

Reaction score
Well i took my son Jeremy and his friend Jason to the movies today to see Hancock...we were going to see The Dark Night..even though i'm not a bat man fan but i just wanted to see what it was like...but the boy's changed their mind's...oh well..i'll see it later anyway.

As we entered the cinema...we started up the step's to go sit down...right at the back of course,and as i was walking up the step's,i tripped and kinda fell,not fully right over...Jeremy turn's around and say's 'mum!...what are you doing?'....i giggled because i found it very amusing because i had embarrased myself in front of everyone....you just had to be there,it felt like all eye's were on me:rofl:

I like togiggle and i find a lot of thing's amusing

Anyway the movie wasn't really what i was expecting at all...umm i didn't think it was one of Will Smith's greatest movie's that he's made...i was to busy though drooling over that sexy hunky Will Smith mmm...mmm..mmm!..i started daydreaming lol..which i do a lot!...he is so yummy!

After the movie was finished we went bowling....Jeremy is in a bowling league so we got6 free games because we know the people.

Well it had been raining earlier and the ground was still wet...and the entrance of the bowling centre was slippery under my feet and as i was walking i kinda slid on the floor and my leg sorta went up in the air a bit lol...i didn't fall over though because i grabbed hold of Jeremy's shoulder and i kinda threw him of balance he say's 'mum what are you doing,and what is wrong with you today'lol.

I didn't play a game of bowling,because i was worried i was going to do something to embarrass myself even more lol..so i just let the boy's havetheir game's each while i watched...it was safer that way lol.

After they had finished we went to McDonald's for a latelunch...i ordered our stuff and then i took the tray to go sit down...everything was ok until i went to pick up my drink and i don't think i had hold of the cup properly because it slipped from my hand and spilled all over the floor lol...oh my gosh what was going on with me today....i'm sure there was an invisible person beside me today who was making me do these thing's just for a laugh....again i heard those word's 'mum what are you doing' lol.

It really was a fun day and i had not giggled so much in one day....why me!

It's 5:00pm now and i'm very thankful to be home right now,well i thought i was thankful...but one last thing happened when i got home and went out the back yard....as i had mentioned earlier it had been raining in the morning and it had poured with rain all night and my back yard lawn was all soggy....well guess what i did...i slipped on the wet grass and fell in a littlemud puddle,i was wet and muddy:rofl:

Jeremy is now sleeping at Jason's house tonight....they both havea bowling tornament thing tomorrow so i will go and pick him up from there and watch him bowl.

I just remembered also that the school kid's have no school on Monday because it's a teacher strike... again!!.....the teacher's were just on strike just a couple of week's ago also.

But yeah,the only thing i was really dissapointed in todaywas the movie....it's not a movie that i would really watch again....i mean i would watch it only to watch Will Smith :p

So there you go..that was my fun and eventful day lol

Lol that made me laugh :laugh:At least you had a fun day and werne't too bothered about being embarrased so many times - all i think about is i am never going to see any of those people again so it doesnt matter what i do in front of them - within reason LOL

You're so awesome to not let that stuff bother you....

I saw Hancock, and, like you, just kinda enjoyed the scenery of Will Smith. He's done much better movies than that one, that's for sure.

The Dark Knight was just that....DARK....we saw it a week ago, and I'm still not sure if I liked it or not. Heath Ledger was unbelievable in his role, though.

At this point, with just one slip like that, I'd be scared to go any further. LOL Tripping down one concrete step and shattering my leg is going to make me wary of slippy days. :) I'm glad you didn't get hurt and got some giggles out of it to boot.

So, the kids are in school in Australia right now? When do they have breaks? Is it year-round?

Elf Mommy wrote:
At this point, with just one slip like that, I'd be scared to go any further. LOL

Not that I'm poking fun, but I DID look at Cheryl's user name twice to make sure it wasn't you posting such a day with a bum leg!

pumpkinandwhiskersmomwrote:
You're so awesome to not let that stuff bother you....

No kidding! Through time I've gotten over my shyness and public embarassment but man every once in a while I tend to mortify myself in public and once home I don't always handle it so well..

Cheryl - I'm so glad you had a great (yet eventful) day! - and Yes, Will Smith can make anything better no matter how a day may seem...

Haha you guy's....i'm a very veryshy person and i hate bringing attention to myself....i was so embarrased but i let it slide though and i got over it....but i'm weird..because when i do things like that which isn't very often...i do find it very amusing.

Any yep the kid's are in school nowover here...they just had a two week break about two week's ago for end of term...they get two week's holiday's around every 10 weeks or so for end of schoolterm....then they have their big break at Christmas time which is around 6-7 weeks with no school....it's summer then so it's good...and i cannot wait for summer to get here!.

Hehe i'm glad i gave you guy's a laugh....i was just thankful when i went to bed last night...at least i didn't dream about laying on a mountain of pellet's lol.

LuvaBun wrote:
I don't know why, but when I read this, I had a picture of Pippi running circles around your feet!

Oh jan....my beautiful sweet Pippi....now if that was him doing that...it was ok then lol

And boy now that you mentioned about that...i cannot tell you how many time's i have nearly tripped over the bunnies....for some reason they love getting in between my leg's.

Elf Mommy wrote:
At this point, with just one slip like that, I'd be scared to go any further. LOL Tripping down one concrete step and shattering my leg is going to make me wary of slippy days. :) I'm glad you didn't get hurt and got some giggles out of it to boot.

I know..when i read your story about what happened with your leg that made me cringe and i felt your pain.

But it did remind me of one time when i took the kids to a huge park a few years ago and i was climbing the steps when i twisted my ankle and i couldn't walk....i was so embarrased that i just sat there and made out i was just resting,while moaning and groaning quietlylol.

Heh, that sounds fun. I always seem to end up doing something like that in front of a cute guy. Like one time I fell off the horse onto my faceright after the BO told the new and handsome barn hand how competent I was on a horse.

I have learned to laugh when I do something like that. It is even more funny because for some reason at church I have this reputation for being really serious.

The Dark Knight was interesting.It raised a lot of philosophical questions. Too bad I got tired of philosophy last semester. I shouldn't havedone Ayn Rand and Plato at the same time,made myhead explode. Heath Ledger did an awesome job though.

Aina wrote:
Heh, that sounds fun. I always seem to end up doing something like that in front of a cute guy. Like one time I fell off the horse onto my faceright after the BO told the new and handsome barn hand how competent I was on a horse.

I have learned to laugh when I do something like that. It is even more funny because for some reason at church I have this reputation for being really serious

Hehe i had to giggle at that....that must of been embarrasing......the thing's us human's do sometime's lol

That's why i love to watch Australia's funniest home video's...people do the most stupidest thing's lol.

Just one other thing i forgot to mention....when we were in the cinema watching the movie yesterday...i had my hand bag sitting on my lap and i just happened to feel something weird with the strap....it felt familiar though lol...so i just waited until the movie was finished and stepped out into the daylight when i looked at it and yep the strap had been chewed...it has little bunny teeth marks going up the strap....i didn't notice that before i left....little bugger's...that's the third time on three different bags!

That sounds just like me. I'm the clumsiest person I know. I done things like catch my foot in my pant leg getting out of the car and fall onto the pavement and miss my chair trying to sit down and land on the floor.

slavetoabunny wrote:
That sounds just like me. I'm the clumsiest person I know. I done things like catch my foot in my pant leg getting out of the car and fall onto the pavement

Haha that's funny Patti!....i did something like that a little while ago.....i had just had a shower and the phone was ringing,i was waiting for an important call,so in a hurry itried toput my track pant's on while stumbling down the hallway..my foot got caught in the end somehow and i fell over and hit my head on the wall lol

Well i just had to post these picture's of what my naughty bunnies did to my handbag...i just don't know how i missed it when i picked it up to go out

Picture826.jpg

Picture825.jpg

Clumsy human's and naughty bunnies lol:rollseyes

Latest posts

Back