A False Pregnancy?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FallingStar

Reaction score
It would be my best bet.

I've only had two experiences with false pregnancies when Maceyhad them. She pulled about the same amount of fur out as yours did when she made it.

What I did was waited a couple days until she wasn't going near it anymore and just threw it in the woods. She didn't care or anything.

Ok, that's good to know Montana. Because I hasn't sure if I should throw the stuff away for keep it in there. So I kept it in there. Probably in a couple of days I will take it out. Thanks again! :D

!Update!

Ok, today it didn't look like she had pulled any more fur then before. She's being her normal self and wasn't being aggresive or anything like that. So, Buttercup seems to be fine. :D

Good news! Ya, I don't see a reason to give her a nestbox, sounds like she's already forgotten about it, which is normal, mine always forget the next day or even an hour later :pGlad Miss Butter is O.K. today! :)

Thanks trailsend. And yeah, I think she forgot about it all too. So I'm going to take all that hair out of there. :D

Oh I also forgot to say that Buttercup is going to her first show this weekend! :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back