a day with the herd

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
Life with bunnies....

:p

Izzy discovers how much FUN toilet paper rolls are. GNAW GNAW (head scratch break!) THROW MANGLE MANGLE THROW....

Fenwick, sniffling andshivering, gets his box packed with hayon the premise that sneezing is better than freezing. He will be verywarm, but very stuffy for a few days. And indignant because I MESSEDHIS ROOM UP!

Pandemonium's usual GNAW GNAW BANG BANG BANG is followed by some majorhead scratching by me....then the hunt for the bread is on! "Is it ontop of mommy's head? Is it in her ear? If I dig this coat, will I findit inside the sleeve?" whuff whuff dig dig dig chin chin...."Oooooooo,found it!" crunch crunch

Thinking she's safe for a moment, I turn around to grab the foodbucket, and turn back to find her trying to take off from the edge ofthe cage. "NOOOOOO!!"

That catastrophe averted, I enter the evil Smokey's lair. No sound. Nomovement. Is she alive? I see a nose wiggling inside the box and backoff quickly. Soon she explodes blindly out the door and stumbles intoher food dish, hunting for the treats that aren't there yet. Good thingshe can't see, she used to come running out in attack mode. Also a goodthing she only weighs 2 lbs. or so.

Meanwhile, Bub-man is going CRAZY because he's the last to get fed,doing a Pandemonium act (GNAW GNAW BANG BANG) to get my attention."Housecleaning services" first attends to his box, to his disgust.Then he can jump all over mommy. He can't decide whether to chinme or wash his face, so he does both at once, looking rather odd--tosay the least....and NO spraying today!!!!:D:D:D:DHe gets hisbread, which runs away under his belly, forcing him to perform bunnycontortions to retrieve it. CRUNCH CRUNCH "More???? Don't LEEEEEAVE!!!!"

Ahh, it's never boring, is it??

Rose

He tried yesterday, but after the first correction he just sprayed the floor and not me.

Not perfect, but getting better!! :D

gotta love 'em!

Back