A Corporate Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babymommy

Reaction score
ok, our company had a photo contest to show thebranch with the most spirit. They posted the 10 favorite inour coporate office for all of us to vote on. My favorite got3rd place...............................You know i voted for this one!

Apparently, this little guy has his own cage in the office at our one of our locations. It's the branch pet...

contestwinner.bmp

You've seen this picture, haven't you?

20339_wallpaper280.jpg

How cool is that that the company lets the bunny go to work?!People are always asking me to bring Tucker or Fauna in, but I sayno. They wouldn't like it here. They enjoy theirnaps and once in a while, people bring their dogs throughtheoffice, and that obviously wouldn't work out with somedogs.

Cute picture babymommy! I'm glad a rabbit ranked!

-Carolyn

We've determined that our new Dutch, Ernest, is a"carrier," in that he calmly sits in my "front pack" as we do fleamarkets, fairs and the like. He 's had two outings alreadyand has adapted wonderfully. Unlike our previous twocarriers, Ernest will retreat back into the bag, if he doesn't like apotential "petter." On the other hand, he remains up,visable, and very curious otherwise. Rides the engine coverwell, and uses the "comfort cage" in the truck like it was old hat.

He's a keeper! His potential girlfriend, Mitzie, though, isbeing a bit pugnacious when it comes to bonding. We shall see.

Buck

i have not seen this picture. HOWCUTE!!! I will send a copy of this picture to myboss. She is a former bunny owner of two a long time ago.

On another note, I did something i know better than to do. Iwent back into the pet store at the mall just to see if they had morebunnies in....i was hoping they didn't actually, but theydid. I saw one, I really wanted her about as much as i wantedBaby. It was so hard not to take her or him. It wasanother lop, and it was ginger in color.

Buck, this is great news - good for Ernest.Hopefully Mitzie will soon come to see him as her partner. Can I ask adelicate question??? When your buns are in your front pack,what do they do when they want to - erm, how to say politely- go to the bathroom? I would love one day to have a carrier bun and Iwas just curious.

Babymommy - great story about that bun being an office pet.He's a nice looking rabbit too- Jan

Latest posts

Back