A Brown Paper Bag

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score

I was on the phone tonight and Cali, my Flemish, got into a paper bag that I had set up to see if she'd be interested.

She started digging and flipping in that bag all over my living room. She'd then get out and wonder where the enemy went.

I was laughing so hard that the conversation on the phone was wasted. I couldn't help it.

Too Funny to see them fight a paper bag.

-Carolyn

I gave a sack to my rabbits once. They didn'tseam too thrilled with it. I was thinking of loosly stuffing it withwadded up newspaper to see if they would like that more.

Who needs to spend time on expensive toys whenthey can give the bunny the simple things in life that are far moreentertaining! ;)

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
Who needs to spend time on expensive toys when they can give thebunny the simple things in life that are far more entertaining!;)

Laura,

The next time they're in your room, open up a few paper bags.

If they don't go to them, big deal.

If they like them, that's 2 seconds (or more) you have where you don'thave to worry about them getting into something they shouldn't.

:)

-Carolyn

I learn something new here everyday. I wouldnt have thought of a brown paper bag but I'll try it tomorrow.

Lanna

Lanna,

It's one of their favorite toys. Cali and Tucker also like to dig outthe paper bags where I have them folded up between the wall and therefrigerator.

:)

-Carolyn

Mr. Peabody loves them as well! But don't thinkof picking it up until he's decided he's finished with it. If he seesyou reaching for it he'll charge and flop right on top of it....even ifhe's across the room and it seems he's moved on he'll do this.

Carolyn wrote:
Laura,

The next time they're in your room, open up a few paper bags.
I don't know how long that will be. We finally hit a cold spell (highsof about 10 F with snow and frigged winds) and I don't want to bringthem in and then take them back out with such a temperature difference.It's too cold to keep my window open to even the temperature and it'snot worth them getting stressed. :)I'll put some in theircages tomorrow and see how they like them.

You should try to get some pictures for us, Carolyn. :)

Abby and Valuran's new favorite toy is our Yellow Pages book. Not that I gave it to them, but you know how bunnies are.

Latest posts

Back