Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JadeIcing

Reaction score
Ok so being the dork I that I am I am watching the new series online. I am so getting this when it comes out on DVD. I had already planned on buying the first one. Now I have to get this one too!

which one do you like Ali the new one or the old one, i sometimes catch the reruns of the old ones on soap network,lol. But i have only caught one or two of the new ones and just cant get into them

More of the original. Shoot leave it up to me I would drag the old cast back and boot the new one. :pThe new one is still starting so I am trying to give it time.

I've been watching it, Ali! And actually, I just call it 90, lol! I like the new one, not bad. I love Naomi.

I also heard they're in the making of bringing back Melrose, whoohoo!:D

YES! I am not alone! I think I am fond of Silver.

MELROSE!? I want Models Inc.

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
I've been watching it, Ali! And actually, I just call it 90, lol! I like the new one, not bad. I love Naomi.

I also heard they're in the making of bringing back Melrose, whoohoo!:D

Not remake! Spin-off! BRENDA and KELLY! Kelly has a 4yr old! "Silver" is Aaron Silve aka Kelly and Davids younger sister. They showed Andrea's daughter briefly in the first episode!

Latest posts

Back