60 NIC cubes

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxysmummy

Reaction score
So i have one boy who loves to climb, and one who loves to hide. at the moment they have to be separated as they arent neutred and they fight.

can anyone help me design an awesome bunny home using only 60 NIC cubes?

i dont want to stick them all together then it not work properly. like does anyone have a map or something?

Are you building one cage that will separate in half for both bunnies? if yes, then I'd go with something that you can separate & then just remove the divider when you bond them. Or maybe one on top of the other?

I am bad at designing. When I did mine. I just started putting together which is really not a good way to do it because I always end up needing more panels then I bought and have to go get more. Did you look at the thread stickied at the top of this forum with pictures of NIC cages? That may give you some ideas. Good luck and make sure to share some pictures.

72691_10150342818335587_886440586_16111747_8225729_n.jpg

here are some of the combinations i've done:

december22010rabbits017.jpg

this holds 4 rabbits, 2 in each 4x2x2 the one has a wall in the middle because their not ready to live together yet but the other side is open.
rabbits020.jpg

DSC031652.jpg

this was my set up with 3 rabbits

i change my cages all the time lol, be prepared to invest in LOTS of zip ties lol

Latest posts

Back