4?! Bunnies in need of homes

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabby

Reaction score
I have been connacted rcently by a couple ofpeople searching for homes for some rabbits. Some details below Formore info please contact me at[email protected]please put bunny or rabbit in the title so it does not get sorted tothe junk file

bunny 1, 3.5 yr old female litter trained spunky personality.

Bunny 2, 4 yr old poss male bun, litter trained I believe house bun

Bunny 3, this rabbit is not caught yet but reported to be waundering through the area bunny 2 lives in.

Bunny 4, a poss pregnate 5-6 month old bun.

i have only met bunny number one as she is a client at my office. Butif anyone would like more info on the others please contact me And Iwill try and get as much info as I can on said rabbits. Thankyou

Buck Jones wrote:
Ya mean ya can't take another measly quartet of rabbits intoyour sanctuary, eh?LOL!

Buck
oh yes buck i can see it now take in 4 rabbits which then turnsinto 12 when the potential "mommy" pops out 8 kits... goodness ormore:p... i'm trying my best to find them a home NOt with me LOL Ineed some time to devote to my "kids" LOL however i tell you if i wonthe lottery and could afford to hire help i'd build a rabbit sanctuarythat could take all in that i wanted to take in...sigh....

however i tell you if i won the lotteryand could afford to hire help i'd build a rabbit sanctuary that couldtake all in that i wanted to take in...sigh....

Wouldn't that be the best??? I feel I've really maxed out my pet limit.I have 2 dogs a cat, Mr. Wiggles, and 8 birds. Mr. Wiggles by the wayis the only one that gets along with everyone!!! Kids, cat, dogs,birds, he's the best! 4 of the 8 birds are cage birds, but the other 4(2 in each cage) come out at the same time for lovin'. So I have todole out love in shifts, or through cage wires..... the cat and dogs gooutside or to their kennels when the birdscome out. Mr.Wiggles usually has time with the dogs and cat and time without them.He likes them, but it can be overwhelming for him. I (nearly)flat out refuse to get any more pets, because I want to make sure thateach animalalways remains special and not one of many,although I was watching my sister's two foster cats for a week andIfound out that there is more love to share in this house! Itwould be nice though to take in every animal that needed a home.

Megan

Buck Jones wrote:
Gabby wrote:
...i tell you ifi won the lottery and could afford to hire help i'd build a rabbitsanctuary that could take all in that i wanted to takein...sigh....
And, there is no doubt in my mind but that you would do exactly that!

Buck
I'm telling you buck i'd be extreamly dangerous LOL.. but atleast if that were the case I'd have help to tend it, and space enoughfor each and every bun ;)

Meganc731 wrote:
Wouldn't that be the best??? I feel I've really maxed out mypet limit. I have 2 dogs a cat, Mr. Wiggles, and 8 birds. Mr. Wigglesby the way is the only one that gets along with everyone!!! Kids, cat,dogs, birds, he's the best! 4 of the 8 birds are cage birds, but theother 4 (2 in each cage) come out at the same time for lovin'. So Ihave to dole out love in shifts, or through cage wires..... the cat anddogs go outside or to their kennels when the birdscome out.Mr. Wiggles usually has time with the dogs and cat and time withoutthem. He likes them, but it can be overwhelming for him. I(nearly) flat out refuse to get any more pets, because I want tomake sure that each animalalways remains special and not oneof many, although I was watching my sister's two foster cats for a weekand Ifound out that there is more love to share in thishouse! It would be nice though to take in every animal that needed ahome.

Megan
hubby has 3 birds, but they are kinda wayward birds who neverwere handled much but have found happiness in eachother's company, theydon't like to be touched just talked to and whistled at. and since hebought them a huge cage a while back they prefur to stay inlol.. before they would climb out of the old cages and sit uptop thebig cage they might come out for 5 mins then go back in they seem tolove it, which i guess is good news lol what kinda birds are yourbirdies? ours are cockatiels. and yes i'd love to create aplace to takein buns.. i get calls several times a year someone always gets my namefrom somewhere...

what kinda birds are your birdies? ours are cockatiels.
Of the 4 cage birds, I have 2 Lovebirds who want to make babies and Itry to stop them. And 2 Sun Conures that I've had about a month thatare breeders and I want to have babies :D

The 4 tame birds are 2 Cockatiels and 2 Grey Cheeked Parakeets, atleast they're mostly tame. The two cockatiels are tame, they're bothwhite face, one is pied the other is lutino, so I guess you could callher albino. Both very pretty and QUIET, they're the only quiet ones!One of the Grey Cheeks (you can look up info under Brotogeris if youlike) was our very first bird, the one that started it all, his name isWalter. Our second Grey Cheek was supposed to be a female, because Iwanted a pet, but they're so rare that I was hoping for babies on theside. He turned out to be an elderly male. They're great companions foreach other though. The older Grey Cheek, Fifi, was completely wild whenI first got him, but I had his wings trimmed so he wouldn't flyfrantically into the window, and he's come a long way, in about 7months. He's actually the first one to greet me at the cage, he's notas bold outside the cage, but if his buddy Walter is doing it, thanhe'll do it too, even if it means touching yucky human hands LOL ;)

Megan

Meganc731 wrote:
The 4 tame birds are 2 Cockatiels and 2 Grey CheekedParakeets, at least they're mostly tame. The two cockatiels are tame,they're both white face, one is pied the other is lutino, so I guessyou could call her albino. Both very pretty and QUIET, they're the onlyquiet ones! One of the Grey Cheeks (you can look up info underBrotogeris if you like) was our very first bird, the one that startedit all, his name is Walter. Our second Grey Cheek was supposed to be afemale, because I wanted a pet, but they're so rare that I was hopingfor babies on the side. He turned out to be an elderly male. They'regreat companions for each other though. The older Grey Cheek, Fifi, wascompletely wild when I first got him, but I had his wings trimmed so hewouldn't fly frantically into the window, and he's come a long way, inabout 7 months. He's actually the first one to greet me at the cage,he's not as bold outside the cage, but if his buddy Walter is doing it,than he'll do it too, even if it means touching yucky human hands LOL ;)

Megan
lol you evil yucky human lolnice lil feathered family you have as well as furred;-)

I wish I could take them, Gabby. :(

So close, yet so far. :?

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
I wish I could take them, Gabby. :(

So close, yet so far. :?

-Carolyn
carolyn if you know any one in Ct i'd bewilling to pick them up and drive them to CT (the buns or a bun)thatsnot to far for me. as long as they get a good home.

Dont I wish I could take in anotherbun. But alas, my landlord would freak out if he knew we justadded Gir. Once we get our own place... I may have to be abunny halfway house.

hey I could take the pregnant female I live inwaterbury,ct and would meet you half way let me know I am justfinishing building my rabbit barn so I will have more than enough room.PM me and I will give you my number

Latest posts

Back