4:23 a.m.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
I got up about 2 hours ago to get a drink, allergy medicine and go to the little girl's room.

I stopped in to see if I needed to do the RO TODAY, and just to check things out for a "few minutes."

The dog is giving me dirty looks. She won't go "nighty night" without Mommy in the bedroom.

I'm actually SO tired, but had to talk on here also...... :embarrassed:

bo i know the feeling. 6:06 am here and ive been up since 5:30 because my mom woke me up. she did something a LITTLE ridiculous and is now panicking about it, but i will post about that later when i find out if it's serious or not.

UGHHHHHH!

t

I must be weird, because I like getting up early! I always wake up about 5 and get up at 5:30. I can't even really sleep in now, and if I do it's never any later than 6 :?.

However I'll quite happily sit here and nod off at odd times of the day, on the most uncomfortable dining room chair.

If it makes you feel any better, you posted this thread when it was 10:25pm here, so really you slept all the New Zealand afternoon away and got up close to 11pm :p.

Yeah I know what you mean. Mathew has terrible insomnia and he can't normally fall asleep till around midnight-2am, and of course then I can't, so we are looking like a pair of zombies lately. But if I get to bed early then I love getting up early.

I can't stop looking at your avatar and chuckling. You need to post even more so I chuckle more :p.

I've had such a horrible time sleeping lately. I'm by nature a SERIOUS night owl. If I had it my way, I would go to sleep when the sun came up and sleep all day, and wake when it went down. I do my best thinking at night, too.

I swear I was born on the wrong side of the planet, or something...I should've been born in Japan...then my being awake the times that I am would be the RIGHT TIMES.

:biggrin2:

ugh well as an update to me being awake at 6 this morning (did you know there is a 6 AM now!?!)...

my mother woke me up tapping my shoulder. i rolled over and i was like WHAT! she goes 'i did something stupid.' so i'm thinking uh oh the toilet runneth over doesn't it...i mean, what else could it be?

she topped that. "i took the dogs medicine."

apparently, goofball was watching tv and she thought she was taking her own medication, and of course...she picked up the dogs liver enzyme medication instead. in the end, of course, all is well, but...you know. i think it's called denamarin.

so 3 phone calls to ask mayo clinic nurses 24 hour line poison control, and the denamarin laboratories later, all is well, and it probably helped her liver enzymes.

the end.

YARRRGH.

tracy

LOL How old is your mom? That's too funny (since she's ok ya know?)!

Thanks for a laugh and smile! I did know about the 6 a.m. I've seen it too many times!!!!!!

Back