34 bunny collage

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabby

Reaction score
bunnycollagenames.jpg

gave up on my little video collage the file was just to large, so here is my 1 picture collage with 34 buns

What beautiful and cute bunnies! I love Holly:)She is such a pretty bunny. She was the first one that catched my eye.

:DCassandra:D

THanks cassandra...hmmm gee couldn't tell whyHolly is your fav LOL

who are all these? Yours???

wow!

Rose

They are mine Rose they all live with me

BTW i missed putting a name on the bun under Holly, Her name is Martina

That is amazing!! You have so many beautifulrabbits. What a great collage, they've all posed so well. How did youget them all? There was me thinking having five was a lot:)

thank you :) see i carolyn itold you i'd get around to it sooner or laterlol but Imarried a procastinator it rubs off some:p

thank you bunnymommy hope it put a smile on your face

thank you bluebird

and Rowan, I'll pick you 4 or 5 examples.theyhave come from different places different times different years.

Jesse for example I have had since he was 2 years old, he will be 11in Jan, a family had him who just didn't want him or to "deal with him"any more. he has dammaged cage pulled teeth, and i've been cutting histeeth since I got him.

Marcus is 8 years old and he came to me as an unwantedbunny from a breeder because he was missing an ear. She called mebecause I had seen him the day he was born and told her if she couldnot find him a home i'd take him. I got him at 12 weeks oldwhen his stub was fully healed.

Stormy was dropped off on us as a "gift" at 12 weeks old, but he is a super sweet bun. got himjune of 2000

Martina came from work, she had been in at least 3 timesover 1.5 year time with abcessed bite wounds, covered in bites.. thevet kept telling me i should take her home....i did:p got her Augustof last year

Ginger was brought into the ffice by a lady whosaid she'd found herrunning the street 3 weeks prior and not finding any owners was lookingfor a place to take her.I got her the weekend after mothers day thisyear

Holly, I had emailed the shelter i got one my dogs from to ask iftheir adoption procedure had changed any in the past year (a friend ofmine wanted a dog so i was ooking into it for them) and the shelteremailed me back about a rabbit... she had been there 2.5 months andpeople were not interested in her once they heard her grooming needs. igot her nearly 2 years agoso there are some examples of where some thebuns have come from :)

Gabby, really lovely photos of really lovelyrabbits. How on earth do you cope??? I also visited your site - reallyexcellent - Jan
Luvabun,

Thank you :D. i have always had "strange" animalscoming home with me for one reason or another my whole life.. I guessi've just never pictured things any other way. My site is inneed of much updating which hope o do soon now that we boughta pc that can hopefully handle the work load.

That is so amazing I'm still in awe :shock:It's just so well done of you :D

Rowan, thanks

Latest posts

Back