34 bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabby

Reaction score
wait for it to load well worth the wait,

first9BUNSemail.gif

3rd9bunsEmail.gif

2nd9bunsEmail.gif

final8email.gif

ok either it will be working at a later time ori'll have to figure out something else the files are large so i tendto go over my amt of transfur limit in a shortamount of time

Gabby,

May I suggest uploading toPhotobucket? It's reliable andhas a huge capacity for pictures.Geocities and yahoo aren'tvery good about allowing linking.

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
Gabby,

May I suggest uploading toPhotobucket? It's reliable andhas a huge capacity for pictures.Geocities and yahoo aren'tvery good about allowing linking.
thank you bunny, i will have to do that i guess. geocities allows me tolink to them it's just they use up so much what ever it tells me i'veexceeded my limits and to try back in an hour, but we'll see howphotobucket does on my large files;-) thanks

then i will redo the links so people can see them

i'll have to try someplace else photo bucketresizes it down to the point of you can't even see it let me play withhe files too maybe i can work something out

ettore wrote:
Email the images to me and I will host them foryou. I have unlimited bandwidth.

[email protected]

or, if that one doesn't work (I am switching ISPs) try ettore.jr at gmail.com
thank you but i see they are working today, i resized them last nightand saved them with less color as well. thank you though.unlimited babdwidth... lucky ;)

and then they stopped... ok i might have to take you up on your generous offer.

Back