32 minutes extra of Daylight

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score
We've already gained 32 minutes of daylight since Winter began!

-Carolyn

Cinnabun wrote:
huh? what do you mean? lol im sorry i'm kinda lost! lol
Days are getting longer and nights are getting shorter.

ohh! i see thankyou! yeah! im sooo happy Winteris almost over! lol that means i can start pool surfing! lol, but todayi guess im soppose to be getting like 10 in. of snow somthing likethat! :( lol

We're supposed to get the snowstorm of 2005 today, but I could careless. As long as the days are getting longer, I'm good. No complaintshere!

:)

-Carolyn

We were supposed to get it but it was north of us. It got a bit nasty but nothing like we expected.

I saw on the news about CT and I immediately thought of you.I hope all goes well and you are safe and warm throughout the storm.

"Here comes the sun, here comes the sun and I say...It's alright....."

Yep, we got the snow piling up here too :? Good luck to everyone in their shovelling endeavors!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
We were supposed to get it but it was north of us.
I talked to my mom who lives in southern MI, and she said they got 10intoday, and it's still coming down! Along with that she said they had40mph wind gusts. I am so glad I am not there anymore, lol. My dad saidhe has nasty weather up there in Muncie, IN too, more snow ontop of thesnow they have had for awhile.

~Nichole

oh yes! My hubby has been working up near SouthBend and it's 12 inches there. He couldn't make it home lastnight, he had to stay over and come home this morning (he stays duringthe week and comes home weekends).... it was just too hard to see lastnight.

We got about 4 or 5 inches and it's drifting heavily. *sigh*

Latest posts

Back