3 month old bunny pregnat

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roberts_rabbits_2008

Reaction score
I think that my 3 month old bunny is pregnatbecause well before i thoguht it was a male but a couple of weeksago when i checked then i thought she was afemale.About two weeksago when i wentoutside she had gotten over the mesh cage and had been in the malescage. IF she would happen to have babies will they live orprobably die? If they are born alive will she be able to carefor them because otherwise i have breed another rabbit so if they liveif the other bunny doesn't have many babies should i put them withher? Also how many babies would be the most to put with onemom? Sorry for all the questions.

Robert

There are times where the very young mother doesnot adequately care for her young. In some cases of veryyoung rabbits breeding, the litter aborts before 14days.All you can do is provide the optimalenvironment for her to raise her young, and hope for the best.

Pam

How many babies per doe?

My big foster doe raised 9 and didn't lose any. I think they can raise more, but it depends on how much milk they produce.

Rose

Abort: to terminate the pregnancy of before term; premature or stillborn offspring.

It's unlikely they'll make it. :(

-Carolyn

>>>>>>Thanksfor all the info the last litter my doe that is breed had 9 babies>>>>alone? That might not work

Do you mean, did she have 9 of her own? If so, yes she did. But thelitter before that was smaller. She was big and had lots of milk, so itworked fine.

Rose

Back