2005 Canada's Forum Party?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score

I can't set it up myself, folks, but thought I'd put the idea out thereto see if any of our Canadian members would be interested. If not, noworries.

The thing I do is make sure it's a public place and during the daytime.It can be handled without much cost to each member except for possiblygetting there, of course. A picnic is the way I go so that everyone haswhat they like, want, and need, and you don't have to try to managethat either. A park? A lake?

Just a thought. I know how big your beautiful country is, so it may not be feasible, but thought I'd put it out there.

:)

-Carolyn

If you guys want, I can host a big beach party atTorontos Beaches, it's a nice beach, with a park near by. Or thereslots of other cool places in the area :)

*Sighs.*

Well then have fun everyone. I wont be able to travel more than anhour, that's if I'm lucky. My limit is about 30 minutes away from me soI wont be going to this forum party either.

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
*Sighs.*

Well then have fun everyone. I wont be able to travel more than anhour, that's if I'm lucky. My limit is about 30 minutes away from me soI wont be going to this forum party either.

Unless, of course, something more easily attainable could be plannedwith you in mind. Perhaps it would be easier for others totravel than it would be for you.

:)

-Carolyn

If it's not too expensive I could fly or drive to...sorry hun I forget where you live was it Alberta?

I'm sure we can all work together and figure something out :)

Maybe all us Ontarians can pitch in a few bucks and have you, mocha and spice all flown out here?

My parents wont let me go, I'll only be 17 bynext summer. And my parents can't come with me since we'll be in thefinal few months of building our new house and all.

Yes, I'm in Alberta.

I've searched this area around me already to try and find a park orsomething that would be safe to take the bunnies, but I've had no luck.:?

Well...I'm sure there's some place we can go.I've always wanted to go to the West Edmonton Mall!! I've taken Peppyto the mall lots of times, why should that one be any different? LOL

I'm in Ottawa, although am not sure where we'llbe living this time next year. Let me know though, Toronto sounds goodto me, especially as my husband is from there and we have family wecould stay with.

Latest posts

Back