1st successful Attempt - What's the odds?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel1810

Reaction score
Although I have posted on here before regarding breeding my Black Rex Buck and Doe, I failed miserably.....so much so, that I was on the verge of giving up all together!

Yesterday, I let the Buck out into the garden for a run around - 5 minutes later I heard him under the shed digging a hole into the nextdoor neighboursgarden.

In a moment of panic - as next doors garden doesnt have a surrounding fence, should he have got through - I let the Doe out of her hutch and into the garden, tempting him back out from under the shed.

Funnily enough, once he could smell and hear her he reappeared.

Now the exciting bit - after dashing around in circles the Doe stood still, raised her rear and he mounted her, a few seconds passed, he squeaks and rolls off - i'll also add that its the first time i've heard him squeak and seen him roll off during all of the breeding attempts.

I suppose im really asking about your own experiences of this and what the odds are that she is pregnant? Im craving baby bunnies!

I just hope that this attempt is successful......fingers crossed!:pray:

Latest posts

Back