New pics of my lionheads!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoyalLions18

Reaction score
I took new pics, so thought i would post! Here is my Sable Point doe Penelope, and my Black buck Gideon! I will also be adding a pair of chocolates and a Black Chin doe who carries choco in May!

buns008.jpg

buns007.jpg

buns022.jpg

buns034.jpg

Impressive bunnies. Congratulations on the new Lionheads in May. Hope you post some pics of them once they are settled.

K :)

Thank you! I cant wait to show these two next month. Then i will be breeding them the end of April!

RoyalLions18 wrote:
Thank you! I cant wait to show these two next month. Then i will be breeding them the end of April!
Wishing you all the luck at the show. Would love to hear how they did. Both are really impressive and can't wait to see what they produce for you in May.

K:)

Here are 3 of the 4 chocolates im getting in May. Its killing me to wait but its over a 10 hour drive one way lol
Here is the Buck.
Chocobuck.jpg

And the 2 does. First doe is his daughter.
tnnn.jpg

baby-1.jpg

Also i cant wait too start showing these guys!And i really cant wait too get some chocolate babies going!

Me too! I love him. Love his ears and head. I just cant take a lion with big ears lol I plan on going too Lisbon Oh April 7th, maybe Butler Pa end of april and will be going to canton oh end of May too show my chocolates that are coming May 6th. Im also trying to talk myself out of buying Holland Lops! lol I even caught myself e-mailing breeders tonight lol

Back