Zee's Zany Zoo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YEah, she's dozing. I have on film somewhere anavi, of Loo falling asleep. She was laying on her side, andall you can is her head falling down, with her eyes closing. Then atwitch, head goes up again, and then head down flat on the side, andshe is fast asleep.

When she falls asleep, that's it. You can tickle her feet , the lot, she will not move. The same Lop also.

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
Zee wrote:
They are all very beautiful Zee. I think this is my favourite, is she dozing? She looks so sweet!:D

Aww bless! My bunnies never sleep in front ofme, if i try to sneak out while they are dozing to take a picture ofthem they jump up and start searching me for treats! lol. Loopy is verycute when she is dozing!:hug:

hi zee what lovely bunnies

is one of your bunnies a siamese breeed

i used to live in germany when my dad was in the army in a place called eszalone

dont no if this is how you spell it

varna xxxx

PGG - Thanks !!

Varna - Loopy is a Japanese Harlequin. I have not heard of that place, mind you I have only been in Munich 4 years.

lucylocket wrote:
hi zee what lovely bunnies

is one of your bunnies a siamese breeed

i used to live in germany when my dad was in the army in a place called eszalone

dont no if this is how you spell it

varna xxxx

Zee, I hadn'tstopped in to check out your thread lately. OHMY!

You have been very busy taking pictures!They are wonderful!What beautiful bunnies! :)

Raspberry

Raspberry

What you see here is only a very small selection of pictures of the girls.

I have between 500 and 1000+ photos I have taken in the last few months. Not including the ones I took yesterday.

I'm a camera addict. I take it everywhere with me, including the kitchen when Im out there, just incase.

Hi Guys !!!!

Just thought I would let you know that I have done a major overhaul on my website.

There are still things I have to put in. I have a guest map,so you all can put a pin of whereabouts you all are in the world.

I have also put a chat room there, so if you fancy a chat, let me know.

I have a new health section, but I need to put some links into it yet.

My links are in no particular order as yet, but its on the list to do.

Oh, and there is a small message box on the main page, on the top left-hand side.

I would welcome any comments or suggestions from you all as I wish to put as much information as I can on my site.

If you are a breeder, I will be doing a breeders section on my links, so if you want to be added, drop me a line.

I will also be having a section on behaviour, so any tips, tricks that you want to pass on, would be extremely helpful.

The bunny graphics etc.. will be coming back. I have to tidy them all up a lttle first.

Cheers Zara !

edit I forgot the web addy http://clix.to/bunnies

Oh Zara, the furkids look Awesome. Ilove seeing pictures of my babies. They are so sweet. Give them allkisses for from me and everyone at the Acres.

Tina

With that much cuteness around, how onearth do you find computer time. I would be snuggling and kissing onthem all the time.

I want to apologize for last night. I feel so bad. I cleanedeverybunny's cages, gave them their salads and it took forever to getNipper's tank cleanedset up just rightfor him andthen Bunny needed to be walked. I am so sorry.

Tina

It would be lovely to give them kisses andcuddles all day long, but they do not like to be distrubed when theyare sleeping (which is most of the day) LOL

So hence I got loads of computer time !!!

But when they are awake, I get loads of kisses and cuddles, to thepoint of when I need to go out the front door to go shopping orsomething, Loopy comes out the door. Sometimes, if she isreall determined not to go back indoors, then I take her with me, evento go shopping.

No problem about last night. By the time you got home from a walk with bunny, it would have been about 3am here, so no worries.

Those bunnies are just to adorable!I'm not sure how you get anything done with all the picturetaking. They are such hams! I have to say, I loveLop! She is beautiful.

Jen

Loo and Lop are my babies. I shouldn't say it I know, but I've had them longer then Pop and BM.

Wait til I get a good close up of Poppy. She has such a pretty face,it's hard not to fall in love with her. I have one of BMsomewhere. When I find it, I will post it.

cirrustwi wrote:
Those bunnies are just toadorable! I'm not sure how you get anything done with all thepicture taking. They are such hams! I have to say,I love Lop! She is beautiful.

Jen

Latest posts

Back