Yay! Found some good supplies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinksalamander

Reaction score
The fruit and veg man in town just started selling carrots, by the bunch with tops on. May sound a bit weird but the ones in the supermarket are £2 a bunch, these are only 75p!

Also lady in the pet shop says she can order in huge bags of food for me and deliver them to my home for free! How good is that?

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

Lucky!:shock::D My girls love the carrot tops but I rarely see them at all here. :? I wish I could get the big bags of food, I have to get the little ones as I usually have to get them after school, and can't really carry home the big bags on the bus. :p Not very cost effective though.

Yeah, I have to carry it too, which is why delivery is so much better! I told her next time my current bag starts to run out I will place an order, and see how long it lasts to set up a schedule.

The fruit and veg man is so funny! I told them they were for my rabbits and he started going on about did I want this or that or anything else for them...

Fran, that's AWESOME!

I wish I could get Oxbow delivered for free!

and carrot tops are some of my bunnies' favorite things to eat!

The free delivery thing is only for £15 and over in the local area, and the food is £14, so I'll have to buy hay too to make it up. Still its so good!

I know this is really off topic. Pinksalamander, where did you get that little picture of your bunnies under your avatar? I see a bunch of users have them, but how! I really want one.

That's very fortunate to have bags of food delivered for free! I pay a small fortune to have Oxbow delivered (so I order the larger bags and keep them well sealed now...only problem is, last time they shipped it went through the post office and I wasn't home, so they delivered it to the postal outlet and I had to get my sister to help me pick it up, it was so heavy).

I'm fortunate with carrot tops here. A few grocery stores sell carrots with tops on, and many customers yank the tops off before buying them. So the store winds up with all these carrot tops that are useless to them, and they will give them to me for free...even the ones who send old produce for composting will donate them to me when I tell them it's for the bunnies. :)

Latest posts

Back