Wooly Babies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wooly_queen

Reaction score
My first woolies of the year. :) This is Kira's (Breezy's, my own doe) first litter. She was bred to Furry Treasure's Peak. She had 5 and all are alive. Woot!

She is black and Peak is a chestnut...I got no blacks! PRAISE GOD! 4 are chesnut and one is...grayish. lol It has a pink belly/ears too. So it can either be a blue otter, squrriel...or...opal? There is like one of each of those three in the 3rd gen. on Peak's pedigree. Those are the only ones that I could even guess would be grey right now.

Here are pictures of it. Got a guess?:)
Kirakits3.jpg

Kirakits2.jpg

Here is one of the chestnut kits.
Kirakits5.jpg

Kirakits6.jpg

Here they are in the box together.
Kirakits.jpg

They are so cute now!!! lol I have some pictures, but I have to go look for the card reader so that I can put them on the computer! XD

I did decide on names though! I also know all their genders too!

Blue (still thinking it's a blue! lol) - Breezy's She Paints Me Blue - buck

Black - Breezy's Yoshiko - doe

Chesnut 1 - Breezy's Otani - buck

Chesnut 2 - Breezy's Ihana - doe

Chesnut 3 - Breezy's Tohru - doe

lol You never know! I am still iffy about it... When I am in Midland next weekend I am going to bring a bunch of pictures to my friend Cathie and her daughter and see if they can help me decide what he is. :)

How about the chesnut buck? lol I might sell him... XD It's so hard to choose who to keep and sell!!! Ah!

Hahaha! That stinks...it's one of my favorites! I love all agouti colors. :) They're getting a lot more popular in the wooly world now.

Hhhhmmmmzzzzz...maybe I'll just have to pay for him! lol I don't have any seniors I want to sell right now either...they all have a place here... poo.

Latest posts

Back