will midnight be normal

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Midnight01

Reaction score
i got midnight neutered during august, and iknow he still has some left over hormones to run out in his body, cuzhe is still grunting at me andstuff , but no more pee pee's and poopsoutside his cage, nad he knows to go in his corner, i didnt even haveto train him, even tho rabbits are very quick learners, sometimes,anyways, but he still grunts at me, he does lye on the floor stretchedout anymore to relax, he doesnt let me pet him too much anymore, and hedoesnt come when i tell him to come (which he would do pretty all thetime) why is he ignoring me, will he ever lye on the floor again andall the stuff i mentioned, or is this just the result of his neuter?

please responde, thanks in advance, im not too worried but i just wanna know, thx :highfive::)

Yeah, that's about the time when major attitudetakes over with some. I know I went through it with both Abby andValuran around that time.

I'm thinking that it's because he's still youngand like Stephanie said, going through his teenage years.He'll probably get over it after he grows out of it. BunBunstill sprayed me once and his under the bed for 2 days after beingneutered :?. Good luck to you!

Give it some time, Midnight. Yourlittle one will most likely come around and mellow out. Thosehormones continue to race for weeks after the operation with somerabbits. It can take up to 8 weeks for some.

-Carolyn

Our Valuran was a big handful at that age. Hereally kept us on his toes. He's calmed down a lot (he's about a yearand half now), but is still our trickster rabbit. We love him all themore for it though.

Latest posts

Back