Will adopted a bunny. :P

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kherrmann3

Reaction score
Well, Will adopted a rabbit. He got Sammi from the local shelter. She's 5 years old and a dwarf of some sort. She's cute, sheds a lot, and is very alert of her surroundings. I will add more later. :)

Here are some pictures from PetFinder.
sammi3.jpg

sammi1.jpg

sammi2.jpg

Sammi is too cute for words!! Now you have "his and hers bunnies"...LOL!!

Does this mean that Will will be joining the forum under his own username and posting pics of his rabbit?

myheart

myheart wrote:
Does this mean that Will will be joining the forum under his own username and posting pics of his rabbit?
Haha! He already is on the forum! His screen name is wbeaudry4. He has posted on here a few times. Forums aren't really his "thing". *eye roll* He joined up some time last year, but never posts anything. Silly guy... I will probably do the posting of pictures! :D

I took some pictures of her here, so I will have to post them later. :)

She's very cute. I just told my boyfriend that while Toot can be "his" rabbit (even though I picked her out and brought her home), our new boy, Wally, is MY bunny. It's nice to have two though. I know that Toot prefers my boyfriend to me and Wally seems to like me a little better. So it works well for both of us!

what a beautiful little bunny, she's obviously got will wrapped around her paw:Da cute set of pics, especially the final whisker pic.

roxy thanks you for the ruby comment but wishes to point out that her eyes are blue like the mega expensive diamond thats just been featured on the news....

Sammi looks very much like my Amelia! (Except that Amelia is a bit rounder than Sammi!) Beautiful!

Jason always says Amelia is my bunny, especially when she does something naughty. :D She lets me pet her more than she lets him.

Dear K and W: Aren't rabbits great to cuddle? I'm happy Will selected her and she's now home with you. ~ Enjoy all the years ahead with your bunn family.

Congratulate Will on picking Sammi. She's adorable.

I love the pictures of Will and Sammi. Honestly to me their is nothing better than seeing a picture of a man holding a bunny.

Buck Rogersa wonderful member who passed away a few years ago had the best picture I think I've ever seen with a Man and his Bunny. But your Will comes close to that cuteness.

Susan:)

Thank you, everyone! :D

We still don't know what breed (or mix) she is. The shelter had her listed as "dwarf eared"... Yeah...

I am going to make a thread about this in the Rabbitry area. :) You can check it out if you'd like! :p

ETA: It helps if I post the link! :biggrin2:

Yup, Toby has met her. He didn't like her at the shelter, but the lady doing bunny dates just kind of "plopped" Sammi right next to Toby, so his "there's something new - BITE IT" reflex kicked in. I mean, no scrabbling or biting, but he did nip at her (not on her). We hope to bond them in the future.

YAY!!! I'm so glad Will has his very own bunny. He looks so happy with her. Watch out, though, cuz if bonding doesn't go well you may end up with two pairs like us (groan). Best of luck with bonding!

Latest posts

Back