Wilbur and the group, Day 5

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I am so sorry Alley :(

I lost my runt from my last litter as well. :(

534534.jpg

Thatis him :(

I am really sosorry

~Amy

I'm so sorry Alley. I can't begin toimagine your pain right now. I'm glad he isn't suffering anymore - but I'm so sad that you are the one who has to suffer.

My prayers are with you.

Peg

I'm so sorry to hear it... :( :(I amglad you were able to be with him when he went...I'm sure he knew hewas loved every minute he was here!

Alley,

I'm sorry about your loss. I know everyone was cheering for the littleone. Despite the loss, it sounds like the circumstances were good ones,you were home, you comforted him/her in those last few moments (youknow for certain he wasn't alone), and like you said, Wilbur passedwith a name.

Once again, I am sorry.
Melissa and family

Oh Alley, I am so very sorry. You gaveWilbur a wonderful life. Although his was a short life it was filledwith endlesslove. You fought a hundred and ten percent forhim. I know how hard it was to losing Darling and my heart breaks foryou. I am so sooo sorry.

Tina

They're one week old today and they lookgreat. They have gotten so squirmy and their little bellies are sofurry and fat. You can really see there markings now, (3 black, 1Broken white and brown, and 1 plain brown) I will post pictures latertonight I just need to run up and get batteries. They have a vetappointment in a week,Just to check up although I think theyare doing fine. I'm so happy for them, Thanks to everyone who's beenhelping me, and thank you Amy. I know you probably don't like me but Ithink you are a wonderful girl who has really good intentions, and yourstory with Brogan helped alot.

Alley they are adorable , nice fat and sassy .

So sorry about Wilbur, I wish things hadgone differently .

Back