Why is the forum subject called 'Boy or Girl?'

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angoralover

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have been thinking bout this for a quite long time.....why is theforum subject called "Boy or Girl?":? Does it mean boys and girls canjoin the forum? Or what?:? I hope someone knows....cause its gonnadrive me crazy lol:pAnyways....PLEASE post if you know whyits called that.

:DCassandra:D

On those occasions I thought about it, I thoughtit referred to "Boy or girl?"rabbits because the words liebeneath the appropriate picture of a boy or girl rabbit in theBUNNYRABBIT.com logo

Now, that I am thinking about it, it doesn't make as much sense as when I first imagined it.

So, inconclusion,

Buck

I don't know either.

Will query rabbits.

-Carolyn

that has been bothering me verymuch. (in the short time ive been here lol) doesn't ANYBODY know? imean, why did they do that in the first place? it doesn't make sense.also, ive noticed that the forum doesn't organize in order of the lastposted. well i mean, it's obvious it doesn't, but it just would moresense if it did.

also, this is off topic, but does anyone here have a macintosh who can tell me how to get an avatar thing?

Not sure, but I think it may have had somethingto do with one of the first threads that was posted and the thread namebeing mistakenly typed in as the forum subject.

It's always bothered me, but I'm just "fussy" about things and like them perfect LOL

Pam

So the truth comes out...We've all been wonderingwhat the deal is with the Boy or Girl thing. I figured it wasmistakenly written as the forum name like Pamnock suggested.

Carolyn, I'm not sure you should get rid of the "boy or girl" heading. It's sort of a conversation piece.

Bunnygirl, you can click the "recent" tab at the top of the forum mainpage to see the posts in chronological order. I like to look at themthat way too.

So thats why is named that. I think theAdministraitor should change it. Cause its gonna keep on botheringme....I'm like you Pam, I like everything perfect lol. Carolyn, can youplease query rabbits about changing the name. I think we will allappreciate it. Does everybody agree that we should change the name?

:DCassandra:D

I believe that the screen where you select "Boyor Girl" is the place where the moderator can create different threads.As an administrator of the board, one should have the ability to createnew forum folders to post into, as I've mentioned in the past. "Boy orGirl" would be only one of many. Things such as "Bunny Health" or"Bunny Babies" or "Bunny Housing" or "General Topics" or"Introductions" or "Miscellaneous/Off Topic" could be created foldersin the main area where "Boy or Girl?" is seen. Then when you want topost something about a particular topic, it would be put into a folderpertaining to that topic. We would still have the list of postings, butthey would be within folders according to what they were in referenceto.

Anyway, that's what I think it is, because of the delegation of a different section.

:D

I dunno who the person is...but the only thing ikno is his/her login name is "rabbits" And her avatar is a little picof a drawing of a white bunny reading a little red book...but the faceof the bunny is not shown.He/she never seems to talk thatmuch on the forum.:?

Cassandra

I believe the forum admin. wishes to remainanonymous, but I did have the pleasure of meeting the family earlier inthe year when they moved to Pennsylvania. I'm sure the summerhas been busy for them as they settle in :)

Pam

Dear Friends,

I'm with you all the way about correcting it. I thought I was the onlyone who wondered about it, but it just quickly went out of my mind whenI started reading the posts.

It doesn't seem to serve any purpose for me as a Moderator. It looks tome like it was a hic-cup when trying to set up the forum with thisformat. I'm sure the administrator or the webmaster can easily fix it.

Being a holiday weekend, I've been quite on the go with family andfriends, as everyone is. Tucker's taking his anger out on my sandalsright now for me being gone. :shock: Boy, they're getting a beating!

Anyway, rest assured, it will be fixed because I'm like you, I like things organized and in their place.

As to the question of posts being chronologically in order per poster'slast visit, it seems that this is the best we can do here.

We're sorry that these irritations exist. Although the administratorisn't here very much, I can assure you that she cares for all of youand your rabbits very deeply.

We don't have a rich budget. We do the best we can do to provide peoplewith a friendly, helpful, supportive place to come to learn aboutrabbits and their care.

More on this later.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back