what toys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Midnight01

Reaction score
hey guys, im getting Midnight some toys thisweekend, and iw as wondering, what kinda of toys should i get him, notonly do i want the rabbit to paly with the toys, but i want to playwith them to, not for myself, for example: a ball, i can roll him theball and he can fool around with it or chase it. that way implayin with im and the rabbit can enjoy me and the ball, so just tellme what other toys, my rabbit chases my dogs ball haha. well thankseverybody

There is a thread called Toys whereeveryone included toys that their bunns lik or hate lol. I'll give youthe link.

Just a hint if you type what your lokking for in the search barat the top theer are usually alot of posts and sometimes even threads.I still like to look for things that way because I still pick up suchgood information.:D

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=407&forum_id=1&page=1

Tina

My rabbits won't play with toys...atleast the fewI gave them.I give them a ball and the turn around or run away, or pokeit.They do not chew their bark bites, but chew on the cage bars.Theyjust watch toy cars go by.But, they do chase the broom while I'msweeping their poorch.

Mine LOVE those plastic slinkys (for babies) andbaby rattles. They won't play with any of their 'rabbit'toys, though :X

OH! And they love my cat's ball with the bell in it.

Picky little babes :)

Bramble Briar86 wrote:
Card board boxes with a hole in the front for rabbits arealways fun. They love hurdles, so make some that are appropriate foryour buns' fitness level.
Cardboard boxes with a hole on four sides so they can run though it,or hide in it, or sit on it. :D

Hurdles to jump over, to roll around, or to chew on. :D

Rainbows! :D

Midnight01 wrote:
thanks, what do they do, how do they play with it, lol, dothey like roll it aorund

They hold onto one little section of the slinky and bob their heads up& down to make a clanking noise. Sometimes when theslinky is pushed on the side (so it rolls) they act like they aredigging on it. Weird. My buns are young and I thinkthey like making noise more than anything. They also roll therattle around. They also have some of those bark chew-sticksthat they pick up and drop to make more noise :) They also LOVE theirveggie ball. It's a wire ball with big openings that youstuff veggies into. It has a bell attached at the bottom andthey enjoy that as well. Hope that helped a little;) OH!! And I bought a couple of large terra-cottapots and I put them upside downso they can climb on top andrun circles around them. I haveimprovised with lotsof accessories - just to save a little $$. I also use theterra-cotta pots as feeders as well. I put cilantro or celeryor a carrot in the hole of the pot and let them have at it.Its a little extra excerise for them to stretch up and knaw at theirgoodies.

Bindy has a box with 3 doors cut out of it on different sides, she runsin and out and hides in there etc and she loves toilet rolls, and herplastic keys, she loves baskets etc she hops in and, simple things Ithink give so much joy

I give my rabbits wood from the pets' store that is shaped in food. They go nuts over them.

Latest posts

Back