What Other Animals Do You Own Besides Rabbits?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBoyHarper

Reaction score
Just curious to see what other kinds of animals everyone here owns besides bunnies.

I rescue abused and neglected rodents, so I have quite a few. I currently have:

7 hamsters
2 mice
1 turtle
1 panther gecko
1 lovebird
1 hermit crab
3 guinea pigs
1 bunny rabbit
1 dog
1 cat
2 rats
3 fish

I used to have as many as 14 hamsters, 10 mice, 7 rats, 5 guinea pigs,and 2 other rabbits, but they have since been adopted out, or died as aresult of illness or neglect due to their previous living situations.All the animals I have now are my babies, andare part of thefamily, not for adoption. I'm such a sucker! :D

PadreSam051.jpg

one sassy little dog

Jack Russell Terrier (Toby)

Cat (Vera)

Hamster (Daisy)

Goldfish

Piranha (Bob)

Pam

I only have my 3 rabbits (Rice, Beans andMarshmellow, aka Marshy) but I have a friend staying with me while theytry to find a new apartment and they brought withthem 2turtles, one of which bit me on the hand when I tried to do a favor andchange their water!And they also brought withthemone insanely annoying cat that I hate andhaveto chase to lock it in my bedroom when its playtime for mybunnies.:?

1 basset hound (Mookie)
45139e6c.jpg

1 english shepherd/samoyed mix (Butch)
29fdd3bb.jpg

1 English shepherd/gordon setter mix (Max)
f8c7e1a4.jpg

1 English shepherd mix (Mutt ,who is related to Max)
51faf528.jpg

1 horse-Arabian gelding (Hotshot)
43209423.jpg

1 Parakeet (Skittles)
1e89a76a.jpg

2 Bunny Rabbits (Peapoo&Petey)
Picture8.jpg

2 outside cats (Louie &Buster)
louie.jpg
buster.jpg

2 Fancy mice (Rufus & Sheego)
d691f843.jpg

518e0296.jpg

1 Fantail goldifsh (Karl)
15ecd4e0.jpg

1 guppy (Fancy)
2a8d433e.jpg

10+ fantail goldfish in the goldfish pond

200+ trout in our big pond

2 bunnies - Pepper and Dottie

1 Border Collie - Rosie

2 Guinea Pigs - Tiny and Marty

1 Budgie - Beauty

1 Pony - Tilly

Ive had a few many pets in my live! Most of them have beenadopted from rescue centres from neglect too. I think theworse scenario was my gerbil Oliver Twist - he was bought as a birthdaypresent for a little girl who didnt want a gerbil for her birthday, shewanted a red shiny bike. So she picked Ollie up by the tailand threw him. Which caused his tail to break, andit never did mend.He had a 'twist' in his tail sowe called him Oliver Twist:D I loved thatgerbil.

Adopting animals is da bomb!

my fish inside have names, but we have so manyfish in our ponds we couldnt name them all;)...some of the goldfish inthe goldfish pond have names,but my sister and cousins named them andim not sure what they named them..lol

Linz_1987 wrote:
Why do so many people have no names for their fishies :(

Thats discrimination against fish! ;)

LOL! I have names for the fishies! ;)

I noticed everyone named their animals, so I'll just re-post and name mine:

7 hamsters - Jouichirou, Goldy, Gumpy, Lucy, Desidareaux, Dr. DoLittle, Wooly Bear
2 mice - Willy and Logan
1 turtle - Pokey the Speedy Turtle (Pokey for short)
1 panther gecko - Pepe
1 lovebird - Peaches
1 hermit crab - Hermie
3 guinea pigs - Fungus (Long story), Octavia and Julius
1 bunny rabbit - Harper, of course!
1 dog - Audubon
1 cat - Socks
2 rats - Chloe and Snowball
3 fish - Broccoli (the Betta Fish), and Thing 1 and Thing 2 (two 7 year old zebra danio fishes)

5 cats:Beeper, Scully, Miko, Stephanie, and Prince John the Man Cat (the onlyboy we have, lol :D)

2 mice: Martin and Chuck

I have...

a female golden retriever named Cookie
a male pug/shepherd mix named Bizkit
two rex/lop mixes named Charlotte and Vendetta
a female ariwana
four assorted goldfish
two percula clownfish (male and female), a yellow tang, a blue tang, ayellow eye tang, ayellow taildamsel, a yellowdamsel,a domino damsel, a pennant butterfly fish, a cleanershrimp, and a hermit crab
hundreds of mollies, guppies, and platies

I think that's it...

:shock::shock2:

MyBoyHarper wrote:
Just curious to seewhat other kinds of animals everyone here owns besides bunnies.

I rescue abused and neglected rodents, so I have quite a few. I currently have:

7 hamsters
2 mice
1 turtle
1 panther gecko
1 lovebird
1 hermit crab
3 guinea pigs
1 bunny rabbit
1 dog
1 cat
2 rats
3 fish

I used to have as many as 14 hamsters, 10 mice, 7 rats, 5 guinea pigs,and 2 other rabbits, but they have since been adopted out, or died as aresult of illness or neglect due to their previous living situations.All the animals I have now are my babies, andare part of thefamily, not for adoption. I'm such a sucker! :D

Latest posts

Back