what kind of rabbit is this??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phx_punk_girl

Reaction score
i rescued a rabbit about a week ago. she wasstarving and dehydrated and scared. ive taken her into my home and iwas just curious as to if she was any spacific breed. ill love her nomatter what, im just curioous. i just think shes beautiful.

also, any suggestions for a name for her??

rabbit_1.jpg

rabbit_3.jpg

How much does she weigh? It's often hardto get an indication of size from a photo, but she looks like a lopmix. (Based on her color and longer coat)

Pam

Aww! She's cute, I love the brown/red? spot by hernose soo sweet looking! That's one lucky bunny that she found you totake care of her! I'm trying to think of names for ya

~pam

Maybe name her Dusty? Sandy? Latte? Butterscoth? lmao I truly suck at names...

Blossom? Cinnammon? Peaches? Sable? Tawny? Taupe? bah... I give up! :) That's why I named my rabbit Megan lmao.

What about Reese? I name the little girl I used toown "Reese" before I had to get rid of her. As in Reese's Peanut ButterCups, we names all the bunnies after food, lol.

Also there is: Lucky, Charm, Clover, Sugar. Things like that, I pickedthose all because they are lucky or sweet names and she is lucky tohave been rescued.

phx_punk_girl wrote:
i rescued a rabbit about a week ago. she was starving anddehydrated and scared. ive taken her into my home and i was justcurious as to if she was any spacific breed. ill love her no matterwhat, im just curioous. i just think shes beautiful.

also, any suggestions for a name for her??

rabbit_1.jpg

rabbit_3.jpg
Your rabbit is so adorable and sweet.I don't know for sure whatkind of breed she is.Your sound like a kind hearted person,to take inthis sweet rabbit.I do agree with the name Ginger,like other people onthis post suggested.I also welcome you to this forum.

Chocolate bar names always work too lmao. Caramilk, Snickers, Twix, Skittles, Starburst etc.

I agree, Gingerstruck me as well when I looked at the pictures. My grandmother's dogwas named Ginger. It was a big fluffy dog that was fun to cuddle with.Hopefully the bunny will be as cuddly as it is fluffy. :D

Minda

Gingers cute, I guess I dont like it because it's such a common name...? But, it's still a cute name.

thank you all for the kind words and help with aname. i think ive narrowed it down to a few, ginger (because of thecolor), trixie (because she looks like a trixie), or lucky (becuaseshes a rescued rabbit).

i believe that she was most likely an easter present that no onewanted. shes way too tame to have been a wild rabbit. actually, shesone of the sweetest and nicest rabbits i have ever met. i guess thatafter the cuteness and newness wore off maybe someone just let her go.i personally dont see how anyone could do that.

ive never been a huge rabbit fan, but now that i have this little girlim all about it! this is one of my favorite rabbit websites. thank youall so much for making this a wonderful, fun, and informative place tobe!!!! :)

Your bunny has the sweetestface! I do not see how anyone could just let hergo. I am glad that she has endedup withyou. You will have hours of joy with her.She will make you laugh and also try your patience.I have a bun named Trixie and she is so sweet and loving.Then there are times when she is very sneaky -- like the time shechewed the cord to the fan. I was in the same room with herand did not see it going on! It was not plugged in thankgoodness. One other time she hid under the bed andI moved the bed out and was watching her from above.:p It was so funny because she didn't know that I could seeher. She was sitting there very quietly because sheknew that she was not supposed to be there! My little boysname is Trouble. He was always getting intosomething. He has calmed down in his olderage! Welcome to the forum. Thanks forrescuing your little ball of fur.The name Gingerseems to suit her. Talk to you later. Beckie

Your Bunny is so cute.Its great that youtook her in. How did you manage to get her? I adopted mybunny from a shelter after my other bunny passed away. It wasnt my planto get another one but then her cute face was in thatnewspaper. The rest is history and Luv is mine now.

Cristy

Latest posts

Back