What is your Wallpaper?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyLover

Reaction score
I did a search and didn't find any threads withthis topic, so since I thought this would be fun here we go! What isyour past/current/favorite desktop wallpaper?

I tend to change my background every week but here are two of my "most recent"previous wallpapers. (Click to enlarge)

Angry CupCake

Boston Skyline

Current one. Jack and Sam from Without A Trace.

Right now, we have this one:

xnz2ix.jpg

But I've also had the signature I use in other forums...

xnz2vl.jpg

I like searching for different wallpapers online, too! Ichange ours about every couple weeks...I guess I get bored a biteasily. :) I also have a relatively largecollection of clipart on the computer.

It's fun to find different pictures! :)

Oh, my gosh...I just realized I'll have to change my signature to include little Flower! :)

Oh, wow...you have a praying mantis...very cool! How long have you had him? What does he eat?

minilops wrote:
I have one of my pets,Frank, as my wallpaper (yes he's a praying mantis!). This is a smallerversion of the picture I use.

on my pc screen i have my sweet girl Lollipop,idont think i can ever change that picture i know she has been gone fortwo years,but she was justmy shining star,my 15 year old sonput a picture of a very nice looking car with a girl in a bikinistanding next to it :disgust:,argh..boys,but i soon changed it back toLollipop:)
lastscan.jpg

cheryl

LOL...about the wallpaper your son chose...those dang hormones!! :?

What an adorable picture of your lollipop. :)

cheryl13 wrote:
on my pc screen i have mysweet girl Lollipop,i dont think i can ever change that picture i knowshe has been gone for two years,but she was justmy shiningstar,my 15 year old son put a picture of a very nice looking car with agirl in a bikini standing next to it :disgust:,argh..boys,but i soonchanged it back to Lollipop:)
lastscan.jpg

cheryl

I have had him since Christmas day, I found himon the christmas tree ;). He is very tiny and special as he is a nativeNZ mantis and I have never seen one before. He eats flies :wink:, andsmall moths.

maherwoman wrote:
Oh, wow...you havea praying mantis...very cool! How long have you hadhim? What does he eat?

minilops wrote:
I have one of my pets,Frank, as my wallpaper (yes he's a praying mantis!). This is a smallerversion of the picture I use.

Oh wow...how cool is that?! And what a neat place to find him...:)

minilops wrote:
I have had him sinceChristmas day, I found him on the christmas tree ;). He is very tinyand special as he is a native NZ mantis and I have never seen onebefore. He eats flies :wink:, and small moths.

maherwoman wrote:
Oh, wow...you havea praying mantis...very cool! How long have you hadhim? What does he eat?

minilops wrote:

thanks, he's always putting his front feet up onthings (especially thatflower pot)and standing upon his hind legs to reach things up high....peapoo hardly ever doesthat... but i think hes so cute with his little feet up there!:D

heres the last one we had before that other one...pretty much the same thing, but still cute:)

maherwoman wrote:
I know...he looks like a little puppy dog standing likethat! HOW CUTE!!!

cheryl13 wrote:
peapoo_bunny wrote:
here'sours right now.. we usually have a picture of the bunnies as ourbackground:D
awwwww look at petey,he is sooooooooo cute!

cheryl
he reminds me of droopy the dog that cartoon character

Ours, too. Even my six-year-olddaughter loves them. (She also LOVES King of theHill...lol.) It's been a family thing...my dad loves Homer,too. We've been buying him Homer things since just after theshow came out! :) My husband's a fan, too, so it'sa fun thing in our house, too. :)

cheryl13 wrote:
hehehe,i just love thisone,homerand his doughnutslol,the simpsons are aregular thing in my home:)

Here's the wallpaper I've used for months now.I took this pictureinFebruary.

This thread is reminding me to get a new desktop pic.

flowers01.jpg

Latest posts

Back