what color?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunnylova4eva

Reaction score
Here's Taffers. (Taffy) I've always just considered her "broken brown" but is that the right name for her color?

Just curious :)

15287_301145_050000004.jpg

Here's Taffy once again-another picture as requested. ;)

15287_130936_200000000.jpg

All I know is looks like pretty bunny color to me :biggrin:

Do I see some black spots mixed in there or is it just the pic?
What color is her undercolor?
I am leaning towards red but if she has any undercolor like blue she is not showable.

I notice she has a tattoo, did you get her from a breeder with papers?

Nope no black. I think its just the shadows in the picture.

As for the undercolor I think it is blue. When I blow on her fur, very close to her skin looks blue. Would that be considered a blue undercolor? I don't have much experience with showing, colors etc. so I'm rather silly when it comes to knowing about that :p

We got her from a breeder at a local show where I got my first bunny (a holland lop) Several years prior. She had the tattoo for showing but did not come with papers.

Really, they're rare? I didn't know that..I guess I just like the rare colors ( I adore Frosty's!)

It was just the county fair show-I was showing my other 2 that year. Its actually really sad, they hardly have mini rexes there anymore, hardly anyone even shows bunnies there. Just a few breeders each year show up at all. Now I'm glad I got her when I did becasue she's been the sweetest little (chubby) thing ever.

^^ It was a retiring breeder who sold her to us for $17 at 7 1/2 weeks. She was from their last litter they were going to breed.

Latest posts

Back