what color are my rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magic_girl

Reaction score
hi i just wanted to know the color of my rabbits

jajafm.jpg

tumper

29na5v4.jpg

chucky

15gtqo3.jpg

jesse

qnu64l.jpg

pepper

2vl41w5.jpg

olivia i don't know her breed i think she's rex mix ? i got her for free she just 1year old

thumper: broken chinchilla
chucky: ruby eyed white
pepper: chinchilla

Jesse: Can't tell exactly...need a closer picture of his markings to be positve. Are they just black? If so he is a broken black.

Olivia: I think she kinda looks like a mini satin almost. How much does she weigh? I am not very sure about her color. Sorry

Hhhhmmmm...thats big. lol Now I am thinking she is a satin mixed with something. XD Not mini satin. hahaha.I am thinkingher color might be siamese.

With Jesse it kinda looks like there is some ticking in his color. Maybe broken steel...?

thumper- broken chinchilla

chucky- REW (ruby-eyed white)

jesse- broken gold tipped black steel

pepper- chinchilla

olivia- she looks honestly like a lilac satin (not a recognized color, but fully possible). . . but that is just a guess

Thumper - Broken Chin

Chucky - I can't tell what color his eyes are... if they are blue, then he is a Blue Eyed White (BEW) if they are pink or red then he is a Ruby Eyed White (REW)

Jesse is a broken chestnut. And is what most people would call a charlie. That just means that she has two broken genes. When bred to a solid, the litter will produce all well marked brokens, because the solid only has solid genes to contribute and the charlie only has broken genes to contribute... a well marked broken has one of each.

Pepper is a solid Chin.

Olivia is a Satin. They were around well before the Mini Satins were. She is a Chin of some sort. I am guessing maybe Sable Chin.... She sure is pretty. I LOVE the sheen that Satins have. I had a Satin that looked a lot like her once.... I named silver because he was a chin, but it was sort of a washed out chin like she is, so he looked silver. :D

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

Latest posts

Back