what breed is Tigerlilly?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rianne23

Reaction score
http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w258/rianne23_2007/?action=view&current=114_1477.jpg

hi this is a picture of one of my rabbits, tigerlilly i just call hertiger though! unless she has been extra specially cute ;)thenshe is tigerlilly and mrs grumpy bumb if she has ben naughty:Xlol! i just want to say i have been told by someone she isa harliguin rabbit.....please can u guys clarify for me? i cannot thinkwhat breed she is lol! help pleeeeeeeeeease!!!!!! :colors:

Hi,

I justed moved this into the Rabbitry section for you, you'll get more answers here!

I can tell you the colour is harlequin, but not much else.

Do you know how much she weighs?

--Dawn

oh thankyou for that wow:shock:japenese! thats brilliant that link! i will have anosey today lol! just wish i could find out the breed! :D

right thru looking in her notes i can tell youwhen she was weighed 6months ago she was 3.2kg so i dont know what sheis now.....have you looked at the different pics of her? i will get anup to date one of her in a minute or 2!!!!

Back