what breed is this???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You may get better response on this if you post it in the Rabbitry section. The breeders there do a great job at Name ThatBreed!

The bunny looks quite small, so maybe a polish? Either that or possibly a mini rex mix. Either way, the bun is quite cute.

Are you thinking about purchasing/adopting that bunny?

i'm thinking broken tort or castor mini rex mix:biggrin2:.really cute!

I would say mini rex cross. That's not a mini rex coat. I don't know if you know this yet or not, but that cage isn't big enough for a bunny to live in. If it will be free roam it would be all right, though, so long as he isn't confined to it for long periods of time.

Ya i know that cage isn't big enough for the bunny I was going to make a new cage for the little one... with two levels and it would be able to roam free... but it doesn't look like that will be the bunny for me, Haven't been able to go and see the bunny yet and it is very hard to get ahold of the owner.. but we will see if i can see the bunny this weekend and then after that make a final decision

I will also be seeing a mini rex this weekend so hopefully I can decide which one i want to get... but i am sure I will be able to find a new little buddy again!

Latest posts

Back