What a lovely name to call your child

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew someone who was going to name their son "S-h-i-t-h-e-a-d". Now, before I get yelled at, it was pronounced "sh-th-eed". The nursing staff on the maternity floor had to call the head-hospital person to explain why they wouldn't let her name her son that...

Morons.

Too bad they've chosen to replicate their DNA. People like that are a waste of oxygen, and resources.

Hahahahaha! That is so weird. To be honest, I don't care. Let them do what they want. Their child will grow up to hate them and change its name anyway! Each to their own...

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

I don't care what they do, but to ask for someone to put that on a cake was totally wrong. I would have refused as well.

Eh, a name is a name...is what I think. I do, though, think the kid will have some issues growing up with a name like his. It is sad that humans won't be able to look past a name.

I once knew a kid named "Jesus"....he got a lot of crap for it.

undergunfire wrote:
I once knew a kid named "Jesus"....he got a lot of crap for it.
My waiter when I was on holiday in Spain was called Jesus. Actually a lot of people in Spain are called Jesus!

I used to go to school with a girl called Cabbage Cloud Rainbow Swan.... that was her first name.

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

The Mom/Dad are obviously full of bs saying they want these names to have a positive impression instead of looking into the past meaning. That's a bunch of beans.. he's obviously racist or he wouldn't be using his children's names for promoting Aryan Nation propaganda. That's sad.

I'm glad this country legally allows people to change their names.. I'm sure their kids will be!!

Leave it to WalMart to agree on making a cake like that, gaw!

My parents were hippies and I'm so glad they had sense to give me and my brother really nice names.. lol.

The name Adolf was wonderful. It means wolf. However, what petrson in their right mind would name their child Adolf Hilter?!?

I don't understand. Do parents wake up days before the child is due, thinking "I wonder how we can bring as much distress to our child and ridicul through out their live?"

I know a woman that named her daught Araya Sunshine............

Reading back over the article, I can understand someone naming their child Adolf. The Hitler part, though, is beyond me. If they weren't racist and just liked the name, they could have had just plain old Adolf. His family hails from Germany, blah, blah... The Hitler thing is too much. Morons...

LedaHartwood wrote:
I know a woman that named her daught Araya Sunshine............
Aw I actually think that's really cute!

I know Aldof is alright, it was a very popular name and has quite a nice meaning but Hitler, are you asking for your kid to get beat up...

... or your kid to be a whiny, sniffling emo.

On a side note, my roommate's friend has his hair like Hitler. He also wears military clothing a lot. We always joking called him little Hitler, but we can not figure out why he would want to dress like that. He's only 17, I think? My roommate is 25, though, I don't know why he hangs out with the teenagers...

Totally off topic: I once had two small koi (like goldfish) named Adolf and Eva. I named Adolf first, he was all white except for a little black rectangle right above his mouth. He TOTALLY looked like he had a Hitler mustache! Then the other one had to be Eva.

I told most people they "didn't have names," though.:p

I don't know how anyone could name their kid Adolf Hitler, though. That's just crazy.

We had a neighbor who's son was named...Shiton. Yeah, you read it right. They pronounced it Shi -tawn, but gracious!!

Had a cousin, by marriage named Ted Bair. Yep, Teddy Bear. People are so weird!

When I was in high school, we had to do community service, so I helped out in a first grade class in a local public school. One of the little boys in the class's name was:
Babbling Brooks. The teacher would call on him, or reprimand him, all you'd hear was
"Babbling, stop that!".

Another one I had heard was Allison Wanda Land. True story.

Latest posts

Back