We're baaaaaaack!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TootWittleFuffyTail

Reaction score
Hi everyone:) Annie and I are back...:) I justwanted to update everyone on Toni our bunny after she had fly strikelike five months ago....sorry we haven't been around...

Toni is still with us...thankfully... she is still alive and well..:)

Just wanted you all to know she is doingok:)

Hugs,

Robin and Annie

I dont think I was here at the board at thattime, either, but it's great to know that your little sweetie is aliveand doing fine! I bet it took a lot of tlc to get her to her presentstate, and i'm sure she loves you that much more for all the attentionyou had to give to aid in her recovery.

I wasn't here either but it's always nice to hear about a bunny who has recovered and is happy :D

Hi Robin and Annie

It's good to see you around again. I'm so glad Toni made it, I canremember following the post anxiously at the time and I have to saywhen you went quiet for so long I feared the worst had happened in theend.

How great she made it and she's doing fine :D. You had a real struggleI remember and I'm so gladthat your love, care and effortbrought her through.

Any photos?

Kate

That's Wonderful!!

I'm so happy, Robin and Annie.

Welcomeback.

-Carolyn

I don't think I was here when you were either. If I was here, sorry for my lack of rememberance. ;)

I'm GLAD to know that Toni is going great! Good job bunny mommy and daddy :)

~*~Amanda~*~

Thank you all for caring so much about Toni. This is Annie, Robin's daughter, btw :)

Before she had fly strike, she also had a bladder stone the size of asmall marble. Then, fly strike! It was AWFUL. But wherever she waseaten at by the larvae, she healed up andhasbeen100% again for quite a while. Flies are now my enemy, lol.

Toni is my miracle bunny.:D

Here is a picture of Toni, when I was 85 lbs. heavier.:shock:*down at the next post.* :)

You look great. I love Toniandherbeautiful grey fur, I'm a sucker for all rabbits but Ihave an extra soft spot for grey ones. Once again so glad she made it.

Any more photos you want to post of her will be much enjoyed :D. Andyou should puut the one of you on the No Bunnies Allowed thread whichis still going strong.

Kate

Awww thanks! Sorry about the big picture ofAnnie...she just didn't want anyone to think she was stillheavy...don't worry, we won't post anymore of those...Hugs, Robin

Latest posts

Back