Welcome To Our Family

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I LuV MaH BuNs

Reaction score
Ginger is from a friend of mine, she is aboutone year old and as sweet as can be, not a "replacement" for Jessica'spassed hamster, Meatball... But just a new fuzzie friend for her!

Ginger is a cutie! Hampsters are so adorable,aren't they? So small but full of personality. Enjoy your new friendJessica! :inlove:

dancinghamster.gif
dancinghamster.gif
dancinghamster.gif

What a little sweetie pie :love: I hope you enjoy her immensly.

Welcome to the family, Ginger!

Spring - rats and mice make wonderful pets, but speaking from experience, the males can be quite stinky!
:faint:

~Emily and the Fuzzbutts~

She's adorable! I love her markings, reminds me of a rat I had years ago.

They do make wonderful pets, especially rats, They are just so smartand affectionate. Mine used to come running to me when I called hername and would sit on my shoulder for hours.

sooo cute! i loved my hamsters growing up.. ithink i had a total of 4 and loved them all dearly. ive also had 3 ratsand they make some of the best pets, SO smart and charming and theylived off of my own dinners since their digestive systemsaren'tthat complicated, and they loved it too! iveactually been thinking about saving another feeder or 2 :ponder:

Latest posts

Back