Weird Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*nepo*

Reaction score
Nepo likes chewing on my hairspecially when it's wet. Does any one know why he does that?I just tooka picture of him, well he isn't chewing on my hair.

I have a cat that will chew on my wet hair. dont know why though.

Cristy

I had a (oh god I cant spell this) mini schnauzer(lol) which I named Goliath and when I was laying on the sofa with myhair hanging over the arm and I didn't make room for him on the sofa hewould jump up and grab my hair and pull on it as hard as he could toget my attention to move.

I Know its not the same as wet hair but I knew why he did it he wanted to lay with Momma or get attention hehehe

Marie

Nepo is probaly not 'chewing' but trying to groom it dry.

Buns dont usually like to be wet. When bunny fur is wet, itcan be very hard to dry and the bun will groom groom groom until itunmatts.

Nepo might just be wanting to get you dry so you dont catch a chill.

Baby has done that. It doesn't matterif it's wet or dry. I think she just enjoys chewing on thingsshe's not suppose to.

Mella does it too. She'll actually bite off achunk of hair and chew it. It's more annoying than cute after a while.Uneven hair on the top is not cute.

Aren't his markings Himilayan? Or is it Californian. Bunnymommy or Pamnock will know.

Peppy chews on my hair...when its wet or dry....I don't know why....he's my little weirdo.

My Pepper chews on our hair.I think rabbits just like to chew on anything and everything,they can get their teeth into.

Well he also chews on my hairwhen its wet.I don't have a clue what he is(well I know he's acarnivoruos bunny!)because I got him from my dad's workfriend. He is so nice how he tries to groom me he is very thoughtful(by the way i took him out on his leash yesterdayand he isstarting to make holes for winter. About 2 weekends ago, he made oneunder our car and we kind of had to wet him with the hose, but we stillhad to end up bathing him because he got oil on his fur from the car.Well any way I had to follow him yesterdaybecause he mightrun away so I sat by him and he circled me once!:) I don't know if itwas a sign of love.)I love schnauzers Loppy Earred mom my aunt has oneand she really loves me, butshe doesn't chew on myhair!:D

Both Abby and Valura chew on my hair when theycan. I figured it was a grooming thing, especially Abby as she is ourlittle groomer. She LOVES to groom all of us, rabbits and people alike.All we have to do is lay on the floor and she runs over and startslicking our faces.

He's grooming you! Howsweet!! My late Angel used to do that to me. It's acompliment! :D

He must really love mebecause he also licks me a lot even when he's mad at me, he also chewson my sisters hair and also licks her. :D

Hmm... wonder if there is something lovey about Himalayain marked buns... Guin is a kisser and hair nibbler too hehe

Well except The King. He is just too regal for that kinda stuff

Something weirder happened afew minutes ago. I went to go check on Nepo like I always do and I wasgoing to take him out of his cage(he was sitting on a wood box)and whenI lifted him up, I saw something yellow on the box and I was thinking"gee what could that be?":?(you couldn't really see because the woodwas yellowish so I only saw a little darker spot. I figuredout it was bunny pee because I could see it on Nepo's tail and feet.The thing is he never pees on his box he ALWAYS pees on the samecorner. Does anyone know why that is? Is Nepo confused? Or did he justchange his mind so I could talk about him on the bunny forums?:pI thinkthat what Nepo just did might have something to do with that I washedthe box this morning with soap so maybe it didn't smell like it was hisso he was marking it.

P.S. What does LMAO mean? What does P.S mean? Iknow whatP.S is used for but I have always been curious. Thebox I'm talking about is on the picture at the top.(that's Nepo'sfavorite spot).

Latest posts

Back